USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage (2016)

BisexualMMA

Don't Put My Name in the Name of Steroids!
@Titanium
Reaction score
What do you get if you cross Saving Private Ryan with Das Boot?

Not USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage

What do you get if you cross Pearl Harbor with Sharknado?

USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage

Jeez Louise... Did Shadow Priest watch this one as part of his Nicolas Cage project?

I knew I was in for a bad time when there was over an hour left, the sharks were already eating people, and I was still bored out of my wits.

Also a question... Do these subtitles like "Men of Courage" after the real title of the movie make you more or less likely to watch a film, or no effect at all?

Last edited:
Stupid name for a stupid movie. I was rooting for the sharks.

All i wanna know is.

Does this have crazy Cage (The wicker Man) or boring Cage (Left behind)?

Jeez Louise... Did Shadow Priest watch this one as part of his Nicolas Cage project?

I knew I was in for a bad time when there was over an hour left, the sharks were already eating people, and I was still bored out of my wits.

Also a question... Do these subtitles like "Men of Courage" after the real title of the movie make you more or less likely to watch a film, or no effect at all?
Nicolas Cage, i mean come on, when a shit actor attaches their name to a project, you have a shit movie.

I'd rather just watch this clip over and over for whatever the length the USS Indianapolis:Men of Courage is -

i must say,it wasn't good. special when your hoping a shark turns up to eat someone just to liven it up.

I have not gotten to this one yet. I really need to pick up the pace because he literally is releasing movies faster than I'm watching them, so the list is actually growing instead of shrinking.

Maybe I should devote one night a week as my Nic Cage Movie Night.

Nicolas Cage, i mean come on, when a shit actor attaches their name to a project, you have a shit movie.

I like Nicolas Cage's acting more often than not, and I thought this movie might be better than his recent offerings. Unfortunately, it seems like (director) Mario Van Peebles applied everything he learned on the set of Jaws: The Revenge.

I like Nicolas Cage's acting more often than not, and I thought this movie might be better than his recent offerings. Unfortunately, it seems like (director) Mario Van Peebles applied everything he learned on the set of Jaws: The Revenge.
everything about this movie was horrible, fuck, if i remember correctly, it looked like they begged the internet to make some cgi torpedos, they looked so bad.

everything about this movie was horrible, fuck, if i remember correctly, it looked like they begged the internet to make some cgi torpedos, they looked so bad.

Hahahah, yeah those CGI are bad,

Begged the internet!!!!!!

What about the historicity of the plot? I do feel they took to much artistic license specially near at the end when he met the Japanese captain who sunk the Cruiser.

I know they really brought the Japanese to the USA for the trial, and they could have possibly met but it is just seem forced in the movie.

Subtitles are usually for b-movies. Not that they're terrible.

What about the historicity of the plot? I do feel they took to much artistic license specially near at the end when he met the Japanese captain who sunk the Cruiser.

I know they really brought the Japanese to the USA for the trial, and they could have possibly met but it is just seem forced in the movie.

The trial itself felt forced into the movie. The film had something like a 40-minute denouement.

Back