Using the Wrestler's WEST POINT RIDE as a Submission in BJJ

Never been a fan of your fashion choices, but you have some of the better youtube instructionals. Very clear, efficient, and you get to the point.

I had a wrestler catch me in a similar situation from a darce that was on kind of weird. It popped four or five ribs in my sternum, real fast, like a zipper. Hurt for a couple weeks.

I like this move.

But I showed it to my coach, and he says, "That sheet only work on girls." LMAO, fucking Brazilians

I had a wrestler catch me in a similar situation from a darce that was on kind of weird. It popped four or five ribs in my sternum, real fast, like a zipper. Hurt for a couple weeks.

I like this move.

But I showed it to my coach, and he says, "That sheet only work on girls." LMAO, fucking Brazilians

Lol maybe he's right, but probably not

It’s literally a spiral with your hands locks

but it seems to work alot better i dont have to ahrdly put any rpessure the way i turn my hips onto there shoulder whih=ch collapses them i normally do a spiral with a claw
Never been a fan of your fashion choices, but you have some of the better youtube instructionals. Very clear, efficient, and you get to the point.

lmaooo i was thinking the same

but it seems to work alot better i dont have to ahrdly put any rpessure the way i turn my hips onto there shoulder whih=ch collapses them i normally do a spiral with a claw

lmaooo i was thinking the same
I think the claw ride is massively overrated and attribute dependant lol

I think the claw ride is massively overrated and attribute dependant lol
well i use to do it the traditional way shown chopping the back of elbow till a d1 guy came in and told me to do it with a claw grip reason i like with an s grip hands locked is it works well even when someone quadpods up

i agree with the claw i feel i have to pull the hell out of there neck as i thigh pry it then adding in gloves makes it even harder

kyle dake seems to really like it but hes a freak of nature

Back mount hooks are so 1990s. Shit like this is how I want to be attacking the turtle.

Back mount hooks are so 1990s. Shit like this is how I want to be attacking the turtle.
lol at 1990s people still do it even to this day with great success depend son type of fighter you are if your a control freak then sure do this easy if you want the sub then back hooks

well i use to do it the traditional way shown chopping the back of elbow till a d1 guy came in and told me to do it with a claw grip reason i like with an s grip hands locked is it works well even when someone quadpods up

i agree with the claw i feel i have to pull the hell out of there neck as i thigh pry it then adding in gloves makes it even harder

kyle dake seems to really like it but hes a freak of nature
I go in the armpit or half, and I pull their hip as much as pry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back