USFC4 - ALVAREZ vs McGREGOR - UFC 205: Mega AV bet thread

Seriously, fuck Welchers. Just take your L and move on guys. It's only an ave. Wish mods had the power to give a "welcher" tag on these guys

Tachy said he'd lay the smack down and i dont know him well enough to bully him around so if he does it than cool but if not ill just add a name to the welcher list and move on and we dont make bets with those guys anymore simple as that. They're lame as fuck.

yeah and I took my medicine like a man, I didn't bitch and cry about the state of mma and sherdog and rage quit. Grow up you little manlet.
because the sport is dead. let's see when connie defends the LW belt. he's already ducking khabib
Hey dude, good to see you again.

It did seem you were too eager for Conor losing, but I reckon he's a lot better than you give him credit for. Eddie is no slouch as a striker either - he's a solid boxer by MMA standards. Conor straight up smoked him.

Can't wait to see Conor try to defend against either Khabib or Ferguson - both represent a big challenge in different ways and both deserve a shot, Ferguson just a smidgeon more. I think Khabib has a slightly better chance of beating Conor than Ferguson.
let's see when he will defend his LW belt. his FW belt he needs to be stripped. I just want the sport respected again. that was my whole point in hating on connie. if he had respected the sport, maybe I could even cheer for him against eddie. he can deliver exciting fights, I know that, but I hated the idea of completely disregarding the sport, and that's what he's doing right now. just give up your FW belt, you're not defending again anyway, so why keep it?
I knew connie didn't have the worst wrestling ever, but I think I might have overrated eddie's wrestling. but it would really surprise me him surviving khabib. and I think he loses to ferguson, too

because the sport is dead. let's see when connie defends the LW belt. he's already ducking khabib

let's see when he will defend his LW belt. his FW belt he needs to be stripped. I just want the sport respected again. that was my whole point in hating on connie. if he had respected the sport, maybe I could even cheer for him against eddie. he can deliver exciting fights, I know that, but I hated the idea of completely disregarding the sport, and that's what he's doing right now. just give up your FW belt, you're not defending again anyway, so why keep it?
I knew connie didn't have the worst wrestling ever, but I think I might have overrated eddie's wrestling. but it would really surprise me him surviving khabib. and I think he loses to ferguson, too
All pretty fair.

I don't mind Conor 'disrespecting the sport', per se. But only because I speculated on his abilities and he has backed it up. Did he 'deserve' the LW title fight? Not based on wins, but his performance showed that he was the right guy.

Completely agree he should drop the FW belt - I cannot see him ever defending it, so he should leave it to the guys fighting at 145.

I think Ferguson beats Conor 6/10 and Khabib beats Conor 7/10 times. I still want him to fight one or both of them ASAFP. They're great fights regardless of result.

Back