USFC 12 MEGATHREAD: Mayweather vs Mcgregor

You're the one crying about join dates you little bitch. Put up or shut up because no one cares.
That :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is almost as picky and @Son Peyote and @The RuthlessOne. They all think they're entitled or some shit instead of just accepting all challengers.

You get the same amount of points for taking out #2 that you do for taking out # 200

Edit you can't even type the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: anymore? What the fuck

Put it on contract, boy.

hqdefault.jpg
Ahaha deal , wait you have Mayweather or Conor

Ok here we go. It's funny how the Floyd fans haven't been confining their matchups... scared?

Mcgregor vs Mayweather
@FrontNakedChoke vs @PrettyDamRandom

@209NickDiaz vs @accolyte1022

@NRG vs @BrazilianDude

@Ken Fresno vs @Marc A

@DS7 vs @phantomlord

@Megatronlee you we're matched up but you never confirmed. Do you still think mayweather will win?

Like or reply to accept

Official main card bouts

@Chramelated vs @Wadtucket

@Frank McEdgar vs @SherdogGoat

@ZackZed vs @Roca

Confirmed. Conor will get KTFO even with Floyd's pillow punches.

The USFC Heavyweight Champion is picking Floyd Mayweather Jr.

I'd love to whoop all you clowns at once. But I have to do it one bum at a time.

Old man @phantomlord talked a lotta shit so his liver spotted scalp will be first.

If he pussies out, anyone from the top 10 can get it. Just say my name.

@Chramelated
@Jermei
@TheRuthlessOne
@Quiver
@hardcoreBE
@Codpiece
@Gabe
@FedorGOAT

giphy.gif

That :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is almost as picky and @Son Peyote and @The RuthlessOne. They all think they're entitled or some shit instead of just accepting all challengers.

You get the same amount of points for taking out #2 that you do for taking out # 200

This whole shit is about humiliating the right person

Make a prediction before I match up everyone else and you're stuck on the undercard

We're all getting tired of your manlet tactics.

You made this thread Tuesday. I picked by Thursday.

myjohnson9 said:
I'm giving Peyote a deadline!!!!! Or he's stripped!!!
myjohnson9 said:
I picked Peyote's fighter for him! But he actually wants to pick for himself!! What a diva!!!
myjohnson9 said:
Peyote's not picking Conor?!?! I knew it!!!! He's a douche!!!

tenor.gif

The USFC Heavyweight Champion is picking Floyd Mayweather Jr.

I'd love to whoop all you clowns at once. But I have to do it one bum at a time.

Old man @phantomlord talked a lotta shit so his liver spotted scalp will be first.

If he pussies out, anyone from the top 10 can get it. Just say my name.

@Chramelated
@Jermei
@TheRuthlessOne
@Quiver
@hardcoreBE
@Codpiece
@Gabe
@FedorGOAT

giphy.gif

This whole shit is about humiliating the right person

We're all getting tired of your manlet tactics.

You made this thread Tuesday. I picked by Thursday.

tenor.gif
Sorry dawg, I already got a matchup with @Wadtucket. The rest of the list are terrible human beings, i'd be happy with you besmirching any of them.

Back