USFC 12 MEGATHREAD: Mayweather vs Mcgregor

In all honesty I'd be taking a step down in competition, but I know Conor's biggest haters won't take the risk. If this bum doesn't want it, someone else can get it.

yeah i am sure you will find someone else

I dont give a fuck what any of you bitches say. Look at that pussy @The Great Macsby he had 5x as much posts as me and that bitch deleted his account because he lost a bet with me.

I want @Cooliox and @Marc A, if they can take a break from starting every motherfuckin thread in the Conor vs Floyd section.

The old man falls in 4

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

I dont give a fuck what any of you bitches say. Look at that pussy @The Great Macsby he had 5x as much posts as me and that bitch deleted his account because he lost a bet with me.
In all fairness macsby deleted his account t because he lost an account bet via pm to somebody else

In all fairness macsby deleted his account t because he lost an account bet via pm to somebody else
Well, whatever the case, my point is, post count doesn't mean shit. All that matters is Join date and how long you can stay here without getting banned or being a bitch and deleting your account.

You know Floyd is unlikable when even Conor hating SherDorks like @myjohnson9 pick Conor over him.

Macsby deleted his account over losing an account bet.

You tried to worm & squirm out of betting altogether.

I've been in the top 10 for almost a year and I have a win over the current champion. Who the f are you, son? Don't get it twisted.

You're an absolute bum with a win over nothing.

NYSAC screwed the result of our contest & you said so yourself.

Earn your spot & I'll gladly whoop ya ass

I want @Cooliox and @Marc A, if they can take a break from starting every motherfuckin thread in the Conor vs Floyd section.

The old man falls in 4

The autistic train kicks into hyper drive when the McGregor Show is in town.

That @John Wick :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: would eat a few smacks too...

... if I didn't whoop his ass already

giphy.gif

Link of the full rankings plz

Also {<Mcgoat}

55-1

The old man falls in 4

Can we negotiate and say every other thread ?

You know Floyd is unlikable when even Conor hating SherDorks like @myjohnson9 pick Conor over him.

Macsby deleted his account over losing an account bet.

You tried to worm & squirm out of betting altogether.

You're an absolute bum with a win over nothing.

NYSAC screwed the result of our contest & you said so yourself.

Earn your spot & I'll gladly whoop ya ass

The autistic train kicks into hyper drive when the McGregor Show is in town.

That @John Wick :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: would eat a few smacks too...

... if I didn't whoop his ass already

giphy.gif

You talk pretty tough for a guy begging to get his kit changed a week before you were scheduled to go back to normal. Now you're a big bad ass? Need me to share the PMs you sent me you little cry baby? Your boy Weidman tried to take the easy way out and got called out on it. I own your soul.

You talk pretty tough for a guy begging to get his kit changed a week before you were scheduled to go back to normal. Now you're a big bad ass? Need me to share the PMs you sent me you little cry baby? Your boy Weidman tried to take the easy way out and got called out on it. I own your soul.

Just another broke bum tryna' sell some shit

- I asked for a kit, you told me not to worry about it, agreeing NYSAC screwed it up.
- Later on, Jermei insisted I wear a kit. I said no problem.
- I PM'd you asking for a kit again, inviting Jermei into the conversation
- You said "sorry dude for me its a draw", so I wore a generic moose kit

So, first you denied the result but now its a """win"""

You have a fugazi result that counts for nothing

edit: grammar

Last edited:
Back