USFC 11 MEGATHREAD Jones vs DC... the chubby guy gets revenge

Who do you choose and I'll try to find you a matchup
can i take the goat sweater fedor? if im reading correctly it looks like @209NickDiaz needs a matchup? if im wrong and that aint available can i take mr potato head bj penn? i want someone who will give me the most brutality if i lose. im coming for that fuckin bums belt. goddamn bastard of a son @Codpiece...fuckin little pee on dirtbag. like i said give me the most ruthless contender here because when i win i want all my demands in place.

can i take the goat sweater fedor? if im reading correctly it looks like @209NickDiaz needs a matchup? if im wrong and that aint available can i take mr potato head bj penn? i want someone who will give me the most brutality if i lose. im coming for that fuckin bums belt. goddamn bastard of a son @Codpiece...fuckin little pee on dirtbag. like i said give me the most ruthless contender here because when i win i want all my demands in place.
If @209NickDiaz responds you can have him or maybe call out @Redwing22 or some other Fedor hater

this is what you call a pencil. its a straight line and it fucking disgust me. next time you feel the need to post a pic of a woman post an actual woman not some object you get off on....you love your role as a man slave and we get it you goddamn gimp

It's alright if you hate yourself. I'm pretty sure everyone in your life hates you too so it's very understandable.

IMG_1125.GIF

.....every response i get from you...i will always remind you of your true nature....who you've always thrived to be but terrified that others would find out...which is....

goddamn lowly vile slave of the platinum nation. <DisgustingHHH>
Just changed the thread title to try and find you an opponent

Do you want to pick meathead and bet against him?
hmmm, how much worse can you do than being a goddamn lowly vile slave of the platinum nation? if i win it would be like getting him off the hook for his disturbing male fantasies...nothings worse than such a thing so what would i get by smacking this chump around when i win...by changing this bums life for the good?

hmmm, how much worse can you do than being a goddamn lowly vile slave of the platinum nation? if i win it would be like getting him off the hook for his disturbing male fantasies...nothings worse than such a thing so what would i get by smacking this chump around when i win...by changing this bums life for the good?

Wow! You are still typing diarrhea.

IMG_1124.GIF

matter fact if @209NickDiaz and @Redwing22 doesnt answer within the hour or so...give me this goddamn lowly vile slave of the platinum nation. when i win... my demand would be for him to show his true self to the sherbros for a longer time. the time he served as a goddamn lowly vile slave of the platinum nation i want it doubled with a twist of my own wordings and more to come when i can think of something.

fuck the other 2 bums...give me this goddamn lowly vile slave of the platinum nation. i wanted a true fedor hater but this mug can now get it. how does this work out when i win? do i have to list my demands now or can i complete my thoughts for demands and tell you later on?

matter fact if @209NickDiaz and @Redwing22 doesnt answer within the hour or so...give me this goddamn lowly vile slave of the platinum nation. when i win... my demand would be for him to show his true self to the sherbros for a longer time. the time he served as a goddamn lowly vile slave of the platinum nation i want it doubled with a twist of my own wordings and more to come when i can think of something.

You don't even deserve to comment in here. I'll destroy you easier than a white girl with no gag reflex. Stop trying to sound tough on Sherdog, and get to your true purpose in life, not burning customers fries.

You don't even deserve to comment in here. I'll destroy you easier than a white girl with no gag reflex. Stop trying to sound tough on Sherdog, and get to your true purpose in life, not burning customers fries.
so whats good? we gonna do this or not you goddamn lowly vile slave of the platinum nation.

fuckin knew it <DisgustingHHH> your exactly what i thought....goddamn lowly vile slave of the platinum nation.

Back