Crime Use it in a Sentence (special counsel thread v. 25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama was like a disgusting cockroach that laid his eggs inside the wall. We need to fumigate. I suspect he has many loyalists in DHS and DNI unfortunately. CIA and DNI were controlled by Clapper and Brennan, and those cockroaches are especially dirty.

Tomorrow could blow it all open if the judge rejects the plea. The 302 shows that Flynn is innocent of the charge (lying) so he just might.

Yeo obama is a human turd. Going to hell. What now? I dont get american law. What did the judge do today?

So that secret Grand Jury last week that locked down the entire floor of the courthouse. Apparently it deals with the FEDs seeking records of a foreign country owned bank.

It’s got to be DeutchBank and if so on comes the money laundering; which could be the third criminal case the OSC is following.

It’s got to be DeutchBank and if so on comes the money laundering; which could be the third criminal case the OSC is following.
Funny thing is that Paul Manaforts lawyer is an expert in money laundering and foreign bank. It’s what he did as a federal prosecutor.

Yeo obama is a human turd. Going to hell. What now? I dont get american law. What did the judge do today?

He delayed sentencing Flynn.

When a defendant pleads guilty to a crime, the Court must accept the plea. This entails a duty to ascertain whether the plea was made knowingly, intelligently, voluntarily, and otherwise lawfully. There were some questions here about whether Flynn was timely provided all the evidence he was entitled to, and whether the government acted unlawfully in interviewing Flynn outside protocol and drafting a new interview form (FBI form "302") seven months after the interview. The defense's sentencing memorandum alluded to a number of facts which prompted the judge to make further inquiry. Michael Flynn nevertheless declined to withdraw his plea. Basically it looks like he pussied out. He doesn't want to fight, probably because the prosecution wasn't even seeking jail time.

Nevertheless, the judge basically threatened to ignore the prosecution's recommendation throw Flynn in jail. I think the judge was trying to rattle Flynn in case he was pleading out to avoid more legal bills. The judge proposed that they delay sentencing until Flynn has formally finished "assisting" the prosecution, noting that he was otherwise inclined to impose jail. Flynn wisely agreed. So they will come back in 90 days and Flynn will be sentenced. I wouldn't hold my breath on Flynn withdrawing his plea unless something big drops.

@bobgeese is the man. Not tagging people when you talk bad about them is dishonorable. But Bob speaks truth to power. He has courage to challenge groupthink such as the kind found ITT. His posts are well-reasonsed, even the ones I disagree with (which are few). IMO Bob is among the best posters here. It’s called courage, Zebtopher.

{<redford}

@Lead I think this thread could use a lock imo. The new one aint getting enough love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back