USADA yay or nay

They would fight more be injured less and fight longer whats the problem again ? Seriously at least allow test though .

This isnt boxing...its fighting. Its training is taxing and brutal on the body and only a complete idiot cant comprehend the need for steroids as a healing aid for recovery

Im agaisnt usada fucking up this sport . But if idiots want usada then lets really fuck up the sport and heres hopin this trend continues! Ill be smiling gleefully when ever fucking usada defender complains that all the cards suck due to injury...

Enjoy!
Well i must say i wasn't expecting that anwser , but i agree good sir . Down with usada

This isnt boxing...its fighting. Its training is taxing and brutal on the body and only a complete idiot cant comprehend the need for steroids as a healing aid for recovery
Then change the rules.

I hope they catch as many cheating mother fuckers as they can.

Like Nick Diaz? That cheater deserves to have his win over Gomi overturned. lol. And a 5 year suspension. Choose. You can't have both.

Illegal medicine is cheating.

but there is so much cheating in each fight. like people were saying nunes cheated many times. why shouldnt she be lumped in with cheaters who use steroids? every fighter is a cheater. Show me a fighter who has never cheated.

GSP for example:

used grease
grabbed fence to avoid takedowns. CHEATER

Mark Hunt grabbed the fence against Lesnar. CHEATER

Cormier: manipulated scale to make weight. CHEATER

Like Nick Diaz? That cheater deserves to have his win over Gomi overturned. lol. And a 5 year suspension. Choose. You can't have both.

Popping for weed is the same as popping for steroids?

giphy.gif

but there is so much cheating in each fight.
Okay. And there are also different degrees of cheating, with corresponding different degrees of punishment.

As it stands, using PEDs is at the most-egregious end of the cheating scale.

Okay. And there are also different degrees of cheating, with corresponding different degrees of punishment.

As it stands, using PEDs is at the most-egregious end of the cheating scale.

But they are all cheaters, correct?

They gave Nick Diaz years over weed. Is weed worse than cutting so much weight? They ban people over weed but not weight. which is cheating more?

Your logic just went down the toilet.

I wouldn't mind USADA if the penalties for a failed test were changed. I don't think there should be suspensions at all. The only penalties for a failed test should be a fine and overturning results of bouts.

These dude aren't hitting a baseball or running track...it's a safety issue. How can anyone say fair competition is a bad thing?

But they are all cheaters, correct?
I never suggested this.

They gave Nick Diaz years over weed. Is weed worse than cutting so much weight?
Apparently weed is against the rules, and cutting weight is not against the rules.

They ban people over weed but not weight. which is cheating more?
According to the rules, weed.

Your logic just went down the toilet.
Okay.

Yay. Clean the sport up as much as possible. The foundation of sports is the concept of an even playing field. If you allow rampant PED use, you're creating a situation where fighters are compelled to juice just to create an even playing field with the rest of the fighters who juice. That's not what sports are supposed to be about.

However, I will say that the banned list is absurdly inclusive. If I can get something over the counter at Walmart, it probably shouldn't be banned.

USADA exposed a gigantic fraud in Jon Jones.

Best thing to ever happen to this sport.

Mission fucking accomplished. Here's hoping they keep up the good work.

I wish everyone who got caught with peds got banned for a minimum of five years.

Then change the rules.

If I could, I would.

This is a harsh, brutal sport. More brutal than any other. And the arrogance that those in control think a fighter can even TRAIN properly for this sport without needing the aid of recovery medicine is beyond idiotic.

Let em roid.

I just wanna see fights.

Back