USADA testing

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A thread came up and was deleted shortly thereafter about the possibility of a ufc fighter taking banned substances. Someone pointed out that the fighter mentioned had never tested positive. Athletes should be considered innocent until proven guilty, but don't be fooled into thinking that these tests can't be beaten.

Lance Armstrong is one of the most tested athletes ever and supposedly never once tested positive.

Last edited:
Considering that everyone Lance competed against were at it as well, can we finally reinstate him as GOAT?

blood dopping and riods are different.

im sure usada or wada wasn't doing the drug testing for them either.

I've come to realise, any person who wants to beat/mame/injure another person for a living (kick boxing, boxing, MMA, maybe even something like Sumo) most likely doesn't scruple over the moral implications of doping.
Although, I'm sure many of these fighters have enough true competitive spirit to believe they can beat any other guy without cheating. I believe maybe half of the MMA fighters we know about are willing to cheat. Doesn't necessarily mean they are the upper half in the rankings.

blood dopping and riods are different.

im sure usada or wada wasn't doing the drug testing for them either.
Cyclists, like mma athletes, were on roids among other substances and usada actually was responsible for the testing. Cycling also falls under the wada umbrella. Jeff Novitsky was a major player in bringing Lance down.

I hope all cheaters get caught in every sport. They’re disgusting pieces of garbage.

I've come to realise, any person who wants to beat/mame/injure another person for a living (kick boxing, boxing, MMA, maybe even something like Sumo) most likely doesn't scruple over the moral implications of doping.
Although, I'm sure many of these fighters have enough true competitive spirit to believe they can beat any other guy without cheating. I believe maybe half of the MMA fighters we know about are willing to cheat. Doesn't necessarily mean they are the upper half in the rankings.
hurting someone and cheating are nowhere near the same from a moral standpoint. but your dead right about a lot of current fighters not having many morals. that is why there is so many "accidental" eye pokes.

That was like 20 years ago in a totally different sport. Not really all that relevant in 2018 tbh.

Why can't the highest paid athletes like Jones, Silva and Lesnar beat the tests if it so easy?

Back