News USADA: "Technical issue" caused Brocks missing sample

Why deleting a failed test from a public database, when you just can do nothing and make it look like the result was negative? Lmao at people who legit think that this is a cover up.

eWQkSBR.jpg
/Thread . This post is made of pure GOLD

@-Dim- , what's the average turnaround time on a sample being tested? If I'm reading this all right, the entry disappeared about 6 weeks after the sample was taken, yes?

They are not over seen by WADA. WADA sets the protocols and methods that are the standard. They are not the FBI or CIA of anti doping out investigating USADA to make sure they are doing their job.

I know this.

Sweet mother of pearl! That's one of the funniest gifs I've ever seen.

<45>
haha :D I agree, I found it by chance a few days ago. Save it, because I think its only on 1 website

None of the actual major real sports partner with USADA and their sponsor revenue is pretty good

So UFC is no longer a real sport. That's what you're saying, right?

But I'm talking about the Optics of it.

After all the soapbox-talk from Dana and the UFC on how they want a clean sport(which got plenty of airtime on TV), to just up and PUBLICLY get rid of it, basically says "We're going to have fighters use Steroids again". Can't imagine the sponsors(if not all then a good number of them) and the network they're currently on(and ESPN which they recently signed a deal with) would be too thrilled to be associated with That.

The technical issue here is that USADA has obviously taken money from the UFC to throw in shitty middle school excuses like "3 years off for snitching" for Jones, and now "missing samples" for Brock

If that were the case, there wouldn't be multiple cases of top fighters failing tests and ruining cards.

Do you not remember the shit show that was UFC 200 due to Jones failing drug tests just a few days before the fight?

How many milions of dollars did the UFC lose because of that failed drug test?

If USADA were as corrupt as you seem to be inferring, top UFC fighters would not be failing any drug tests at all.

They are not over seen by WADA. WADA sets the protocols and methods that are the standard. They are not the FBI or CIA of anti doping out investigating USADA to make sure they are doing their job.
Actually yes, they are overseen.
All test planning, collections, lab analysis, reporting and sanctioning is done through the Adams database which wada have full access to. So yes they are overseen and monitored

@-Dim- , what's the average turnaround time on a sample being tested? If I'm reading this all right, the entry disappeared about 6 weeks after the sample was taken, yes?

15-21 days generally,

so everyone is assuming that brock failed and usada is covering it up (in the wide open).

so everyone is assuming that brock failed and usada is covering it up (in the wide open).

Of course. Even me.

I just don't give a shit. {<shrug}{<shrug}{<shrug}

I want Brock to fight.

Jesus, even the USADA can't be trusted.

@therealdope. This is why I've been anti-testing all these years. Just never works when there is this much money involved.

Enough of this circus bullshit. Let the pros be pros, let the amateurs take tests.

As if we needed anymore proof UFRAUDA is a complete and absolute joke. The two biggest offenders always seem to get away scott free. These clowns embarrassed themselves with Jones and now the humiliation continues with Brock. UFC please end the charade.

It starting to get more and more obvious that USADA is corrupted.

Back