USADA is dead, and MMA IS ALIVE!!

Th3 Gr38 1

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
USADA is the worst thing that has ever happened to Mixed Martial Arts. It was responsible for canceling dozesn, maybe hundreds of fights, ended at least a few careers, ruined several cards (including UFC 200) and caused an entire card to be moved to another city during fight week. It was absolutely toxic. I personally think that drug testing of any kind runs against the spirit of MMA and what it's all about. The cockblocking of the TRTtor vs. Wiedman fight was disgraceful.

I'm happy that the quality of fights is about to go up, we will see less injuries, and more fighters getting paid rather than being forced to pull out.

We will finally get McGregor vs. Mendes at 185, and we might even see McGregor fight at 205 or even HW. Fighters will be able to compete for longer now as well.

200.gif

With the monster being normal mma fighter on every roid possible once the usada is gone

USADA is the worst thing that has ever happened to Mixed Martial Arts. It was responsible for canceling dozesn, maybe hundreds of fights, ended at least a few careers, ruined several cards (including UFC 200) and caused an entire card to be moved to another city during fight week. It was absolutely toxic. I personally think that drug testing of any kind runs against the spirit of MMA and what it's all about. The cockblocking of the TRTtor vs. Wiedman fight was disgraceful.

I'm happy that the quality of fights is about to go up, we will see less injuries, and more fighters getting paid rather than being forced to pull out.

We will finally get McGregor vs. Mendes at 185, and we might even see McGregor fight at 205 or even HW. Fighters will be able to compete for longer now as well.
MMA is back and juicier than ever!

wanderlei-silva.gif

I was already making the journey back towards main stream sports after a decades long hiatus. Not really interested in the Vince McMahon era of MMA.

Back