US not a white Christian Country anymore, we have to preserve the West-Putin

TS and people who think like him are sheep and Putin is:
th

Due to different laws the migrant problem isn't as serious in Russia.
Yes, nobody like these central asian muslims but they don't have citizenship and their children won't have citizenship so they won't be able to vote in future elections. Illegals in the USA on the other hand can have anchor babies that change the demographics of the country.
They're real foreign workers, they work for a time and then go back. It's more similar to how Saudi Arabia deals with migrants. Saudi Arabia has millions of white westerners and hindus working there but they will eventually go back.
From what I learned from Russian TV programms on channels owned by government (and these things were said by people related to government if I'm not wrong) - you can buy Russian citizenship, cost is around 200 000 of roubles, they said it takes 2-3 years for a guy from Tajikistan to collect this money; they didn't named a country but they said that government of one country (I assume Tajikistan) gives two passports to their citizens (from what I understand if Russian government blacklists you you can enter Russia under your second passport). And you can marry a Russian and receive citizenship. I think I mentioned in another thread when answering to you that on Russian TV they showed Tajiks who fought for ISIS in Afghanistan and if I'm not mistaken at least one of them is Russian citizen with wife and children in Russia.
About voting - I think with each year less people in Russia believe in votings, if I'm not mistaken not so long ago some election in Moscow attended around 14% of Moscow's population. And btw for who Muslims are gonna vote in your opinion? For left who worships Stalin and Lenin? For right, who don't like Muslims and Islam? There is like only Putin exists for Muslim from Central Asia (if they are gonna vote) all others are Jews, Atheists and people who wanna kick them from Russia or people who don't like their religion. So Putin for Central Asians is like a Merkel for refugees.

No. In fact many of the Muslims in Russia even have their own Republic's and absolutely do not consider themselves Russian. They are Chechen and Dagestani, not Russian. And I doubt illegal Kazakh and Uzbek immigrants feel very Russian.

And still better than Putin.
I'm pretty sure that majority of Muslims in Russia are Tatars and after them it's Bashkirs. But I don't think that many of them considers themself Russian and I think they have people with separatists views or people who wants united Tataro-Bashkir independent country.
About Chechens not so long ago one Russian movie director (and from I understand he is pro-Putin and stuff) said that we have sort of problem with Chechens. Like, Chechen youngsters thinks that Chechnya should not be a part of Russia, instead they should create a united state with Turkey. He also said that young Chechens thinks that Chechnya won the war against Russia and Russia/Russians are their whore/s.

Due to different laws the migrant problem isn't as serious in Russia.
Yes, nobody like these central asian muslims but they don't have citizenship and their children won't have citizenship so they won't be able to vote in future elections. Illegals in the USA on the other hand can have anchor babies that change the demographics of the country.
They're real foreign workers, they work for a time and then go back. It's more similar to how Saudi Arabia deals with migrants. Saudi Arabia has millions of white westerners and hindus working there but they will eventually go back.
Forgot to add I've seen some people complaining about Chinese people. That there are a lot of them in Russian Far East and if I'm not mistaken in Siberia. From what I understand these people work and lives there and seems like they work for Chinese companies/government.
Also I've seen complains that hospitals in big cities are turning into places with mostly Asian/Tajikistani doctors. And I think for people problems is not that doctor Muslim/not White/hardly speaks Russian but that these ex Soviet -stans are pretty much corrupt places so your doctor instead of studying may just received his diploma/certificate through bribery.

In Russia if a women is raped by a foreigner. That rapist faces street justice and it scares the rapeugees from doing it again.
Everywhere else if a women is raped, her fellow citizens will not care and no anger is shown.
They can only offer sarcastic comments dowb playing the situation.

Men, you have been castrated.
If a Women is raped in your country by a Foreigner it's ok to go after the rapist.
Any examples? I remember I've seen years ago story (maybe on Neo-Nazi site) that migrants gang raped schoolgirl while holding or beating her boyfriend and I think one or two guys from this gang were killed but if I'm not mistaken her boyfriend was a member of Neo-Nazi gang or was connected in some way to Neo-Nazi gang. Aside from that story I can't remember any stories where rapist-foreigner received street justice.

Any examples? I remember I've seen years ago story (maybe on Neo-Nazi site) that migrants gang raped schoolgirl while holding or beating her boyfriend and I think one or two guys from this gang were killed but if I'm not mistaken her boyfriend was a member of Neo-Nazi gang or was connected in some way to Neo-Nazi gang. Aside from that story I can't remember any stories where rapist-foreigner received street justice.
He won't have examples, it's just his fantasy

LOL.

Blessed be the pampered individuals. who have lived all their lives in a first world country.

says a guy with 37000 posts on a fight forum.

tough life posting so much ?

lol

Putin is a great man who has protected his people. He is a modern day philosopher king

Like, Chechen youngsters thinks that Chechnya should not be a part of Russia, instead they should create a united state with Turkey. He also said that young Chechens thinks that Chechnya won the war against Russia and Russia/Russians are their whore/s.

They way Putin and his serfs being handling Chechens i think they might be right.

Putin is a great man who has protected his people. He is a modern day philosopher king

giphy.gif

it wasn't long ago that russia lost almost thirty-million men and women during the second world war. they are incredibly adamant about maintaining the culture they have had for centuries, because they have been bonded via war for centuries as well. in a sense, the majority of us in america can't really understand it, because while we obviously sent troops in during the second world war, it was NO WHERE near the scale of the russians. it's often said that every russian has a family member, or knew someone very close to them who died during the war. the same can't be said for us americans.

am only bringing this up to point out why the russians are incredibly defensive about their country, their culture, and those who wish to change it.

You're being very generous of what you think the Russian mentality is in general.

A disturbing % of those Russians that died was from being sent to battle ill equipped. Basically sent to absorb bullets on a scale that has never been seen.

Not too mention the Russians that died by the rifles of other Russians.

Back