UPDATE: Now that JON JONES is declared innocent he is only 1 win away from catching JOSE ALDO

Hate to spoil your parade, but Jones had banned substances in his system.

The process now is to find out if Jones took the neccessary precautions to avoid bad substances and happened to take a contaminated substance from a bad batch.

Ie. Same product with Other batch numbers cannot obtain T-bol metabolites.

Same product with same batch numbers must contain t-bol metabolites.

Jones must provide receipt of purchase and supply his contaminated supplement.

Now if all of this goes well for Jon, he will still receive a small suspension like Yoel did which is usually just time served plus a couple of meaningless months.

Regardless, his win will always be a no contest.

As for your other point about 145/155 always being the most competitive divisions is false. 145 is below national averages in regards to height.

There is a greater sport choice for smaller athletes than there is for HW's, and thus the talent pool is spread far wider.

How many HW's do you see competing in the winter olympics??
You can't speak truth here they don't handle it well .

As for your other point about 145/155 always being the most competitive divisions is false. 145 is below national averages in regards to height.

There is a greater sport choice for smaller athletes than there is for HW's, and thus the talent pool is spread far wider.

Lol, I said 145 is below national averages in regards to height dummy. Have you really not even done enough high school reading comprehension to understand I didn't say 145 is equal in depth to 155? Have you also not done enough high school math to know how a Gaussian/bell curve works?

And the Winter Olympic sports are TINY in terms of drawing power for athletes compared to the Big $$$ sports orgs such as NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, so not only is the talent pool at 145 and 170 faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar deeper than for 205 in simple demographic terms (again, learn how a bell curve works, it's really not that hard), but 205 is even further depleted by the big $$$ sports taking 3,000+ of the best talent out of the MW, LHW and HW talent pools.

For all of jones' fuckups outside the cage, inside it he doesn't need to "catch" anyone.

If TS had wings, do you believe he could fly or would his bodyweight and non-birdlike proportions make him more like a penguin or an ostrich?
<LatsRickStory>

Not sure I agree with your math, bud.

Also, innocent men don't fucking cry and apologize to their opponent. Innocence is off the table. This is about shaving his suspension.

raw

And if he's declared guilty (which already happened) he'll be one pop away from Barnett's record of 3 pops in one organization (and one in Affliction)

Either way I guess he's a record breaker (and law breaker)

Hate to spoil your parade, but Jones had banned substances in his system.

The process now is to find out if Jones took the neccessary precautions to avoid bad substances and happened to take a contaminated substance from a bad batch.

Ie. Same product with Other batch numbers cannot obtain T-bol metabolites.

Same product with same batch numbers must contain t-bol metabolites.

Jones must provide receipt of purchase and supply his contaminated supplement.

Now if all of this goes well for Jon, he will still receive a small suspension like Yoel did which is usually just time served plus a couple of meaningless months.

Regardless, his win will always be a no contest.

Shaun White could only make HW if they circumsize him again. So much dick on that lad.

he can't be 'innocent' because he popped with Turinabol in his system, it doesn't matter how it got there in that regard, the fight with DC will always be a NC, not a win, because he competed under the benefits fo a PED.

He still had the drugs in his system, that doesn't change the result of the fight.

he can't be 'innocent' because he popped with Turinabol in his system, it doesn't matter how it got there in that regard, the fight with DC will always be a NC, not a win, because he competed under the benefits fo a PED.

<JonesDXSuckIt><DCrying><FookIsThatGuy>

Got salt?

Lol, I said 145 is below national averages in regards to height dummy. Have you really not even done enough high school reading comprehension to understand I didn't say 145 is equal in depth to 155? Have you also not done enough high school math to know how a Gaussian/bell curve works?

And the Winter Olympic sports are TINY in terms of drawing power for athletes compared to the Big $$$ sports orgs such as NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, so not only is the talent pool at 145 and 170 faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar deeper than for 205 in simple demographic terms (again, learn how a bell curve works, it's really not that hard), but 205 is even further depleted by the big $$$ sports taking 3,000+ of the best talent out of the MW, LHW and HW talent pools.

How

Lol man your really holding on to this.

World wide Baseball players - 35 million

American Football players - 11,000 students play the game.

World wide soccers players - 265 million players.

Average size of a soccer player.

5'9" between 139-170lbs.

Sorry but Aldo fights in the weakest division.

Conor McGregor and Hamill probably end him in a WWE Parking Lot brawl first.

Zero. Don’t worry, I don’t think Khabib is even close to the all time greatness of jones and aldo lol
Khabib would be like 50 to beat aldos defense record on frequency he fights. Best Khabibb can hope for is LW GOAT and beat BJ's record of 3.

World wide Baseball players - 35 million
American Football players - 11,000 students play the game.
World wide soccers players - 265 million players.
Average size of a soccer player 5'9" between 139-170lbs.

Nah, even though promotionally speaking LHW is a significantly more attractive division on the level of pure spectacle, 145 always has more fighters than 205. That simply would not be the case if 205 had a deeper talent pool to draw from than 145, so, clearly, even when soccer is factored in the fact that the average American/Brazilian man is far closer to FW size than LHW size to begin with means 145 is still a deeper talent pool.

Nobody with any credibility disputes that the heavier divisions are much shallower. Even former HW Frank Mir has said it's far easier to get to the top in the heavier classes than at FW, LW and WW, and nobody has more invested in pumping up HWs than the HWs themselves, so it's always weird/adorable when deluded fanboys try to make that argument.

I mean, the fact you attempted this goofy spin and yet conveniently left out basketball, the second largest sport on the planet, shows you're either a goober who doesn't have the slightest clue regarding how any of this works or you're a goober who is only interested in bringing some kind of fake news. I don't know which kind of goober you are. I don't really care either. Fact is you're empirically, objectively, scientifically wrong either way.

Back