Unusual Boxing Equipment

ctrlaltdelete

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I was looking over my IG page and while scrolling i saw that one of the gyms i follow ( and recommend you do as well ) posted this video. I've seen it used by a few other fighters online before.

Someone asked what it was and the response was the "born" machine. Obsession Gym is Russian so maybe something is lost in translation because I can't find anything on it.

There you go.

I was wondering if anyone has seen this before? And whats the weirdest / most unusual items you have used or seen in a boxing / karate / muay thai / kickboxing / kung fu gym?

One of their coaches goes by Coach Bupas and has a fantastic account as well. He puts up a lot of training videos that can show you some cool stuff to use in your own training like this video. Ive used a noodle before, as well as an aqua bag. But not both like this

I’ve used this exact device before at one of the old gyms I used to train at. Not sure i would say it benefited my technique or anything but it sure is one hell of a shoulder workout. I would feel the burn in my shoulders after only 20 seconds or so. The higher your hands are, the more it activated the shoulder muscles.

I’ve used this exact device before at one of the old gyms I used to train at. Not sure i would say it benefited my technique or anything but it sure is one hell of a shoulder workout. I would feel the burn in my shoulders after only 20 seconds or so. The higher your hands are, the more it activated the shoulder muscles.

Well that's it for me.

Where can I get one and how many sacks of cash do I have to shovel over ?

Back