Unless you're UberTS, 'Manlet' should not be part of your vocabulary

I am 6"4, 200 lbs but that's not why I use the word " manlet". Even if I were 5"5, I would still use it because it just gets to people so much and that's a lot of fun.

This comment screams 5'4". Manlet confirmed

I've never judged myself based on how another man felt about my body. I've never had any trouble getting hot chicks to hop on this 5'9" frame.

The trouble with you fatties is not your size... It's the smell...

6'6"+ - a giraffe
6'2"-6'5" - a tall guy
5'10-6'1" - normal height
5'7"-5'9" - a short dude
5'3"-5'6" - a manlet
5'2" and less - a midget

Mighty-Mouse.png

When Joe Hogan is towering over you, you a manlet.

I'm 6' and 195lbs and am the manlet of my four brothers (including my 2 younger brothers) So anyone smaller than me I consider small. A manlet though would be shorter than 5'7.

Im 6'5 250 of pure unadulterated bullshit.
<33>

I'm a proud manlet at 5'10.

#manletpride
#misspride
#manlet

Did I mention, manlet.
And manlet.

Okay, I'm done.
Manl...

Everyone who uses the term "manlet" should get thrown into a cage with Mighty Mouse for 5 rounds, then have to duck Garbrandt punches for 5 more. We'll see if their tune changes.

In before you say I'm a manlet...I'm 6' tall ya goofs.

Anyone using that term is a following insecure dummy. Any confident person doesn't need to make fun of others to feel better about themselves. Its a true sign of confidence.

Everyone who uses the term "manlet" should get thrown into a cage with Mighty Mouse for 5 rounds, then have to duck Garbrandt punches for 5 more. We'll see if their tune changes.

In before you say I'm a manlet...I'm 6' tall ya goofs.
See if anyone sticks up for others these morons simple little brains automatically think "they must be in the same category". We just happen to be smart enough, confident and we don't like bullys.

I think the person who made this term up was probably sad a little guy could kick his ass (or maybe a little guy did kick his ass) so he had to try and make himself feel a little better. You know what always works with these simple people, making fun of others. They are too stupid to know they are stupid.

I am 6"4, 200 lbs but that's not why I use the word " manlet". Even if I were 5"5, I would still use it because it just gets to people so much and that's a lot of fun.
Yeah I figured that out too, it gets people off using it. Its pretty sad though that gets you off and shows your douchy side. Picking on others and making fun of them gets you off.

See if anyone sticks up for others these morons simple little brains automatically think "they must be in the same category". We just happen to be smart enough, confident and we don't like bullys.

I work with disabled people, I don't tolerate anyone who judges others by their physical or mental misfortunes. It says a lot about their own insecurities that they have to stoop to that level.

Edit: D'oh, no pun intended on "stoop to that level". I was being serious...don't even start.

Edit #2: I meant when they look down on others. Dammit! That doesn't work either.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Anyone using that term is a following insecure dummy. Any confident person doesn't need to make fun of others to feel better about themselves. Its a true sign of confidence.

IRL yes, but this is a forum that calls cage fighters pussys.

Back