Unfortunately Groups more desparate then ISIS is out there nowadays (Neo-Nazi and Extreme far right)

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
I sadly predict more of this not because of ISIS or any form of terrorism but very desparate people have appeared in secretive and these people have an agenda and ambitious. They are using a safety card and false flag but this card will definitely run out and it's already starting to run out.

people forgot the latest incident In The Champions league game between Dortmund and Monaco. Someone tried to kill Dortmund players and that was perhaps the biggest attempt ever.. But luckily he only injured a player and wanted to kill couple of players or perhaps everyone on the bus and left a note claiming he was an ISIS member or some other groups linked to them.

Several hours later an innocent individual got arrested then released few weeks later after they found the real attacker? Guess who that was? A Russian citizen. He admitted the attack because there was many evidence on him but later tried to safe it and switch tactics saying it was greed and I had money on the game... That is BS.

I don't recall anyone targetting such a high profile professional and famous european football players and it came days after Trump attack Syria?????

You don't even need to be scientist to solve this one.

And 2 other incidents in Germany amongst extreme far rights attempting the same thing.

A second soldier has been arrested for allegedly planning a “false flag” terror attack to be blamed on refugees in Germany amid fears of a wider neo-Nazi network within the army.

The plot was exposed with the arrest of a German lieutenant, Franco A, who was found to be posing as a Syrian refugee in order to carry out a shooting attack targeting left-wing politicians...

You know what they wanted to do???

assassinate left-wing politicians in terror attack and label it terror attack??

The police and the intelligence should seriously design this groups as terrorist and in my honest opinion they are more dengerous and more motivated then any terrorist group. They are also far more emotional unstable while believing that they somehow lost their country and sacrificing and killing in order to start a revolution and make the people rise against what they call as enemies. Their dedication is there to be seen. recent attacks starting to reveal them more and more. We need expert investigation teams on this type of cases.

Last edited:
Seeing as how the neo-nazis were arrested before they could do their attack, it seems the existing investigation teams are doing well enough.

66389502.jpg

This is a fairly good attempt at getting bites from people.

Really, and what is their body count? How many women and children are they pressing into sexual slavery?

The Islamic Holy Koran says:

8:12
Play Copy
ﮉﮊﮋﮌﮍﮎﮏﮐﮑﮒﮓﮔﮕﮖﮗﮘﮙﮚﮛﮜﮝﮞﮟﮠﮡ

Sahih International
[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Last edited by a moderator:
The left is doing everything they can to push young men to the radical right. That's a dragon that shouldn't be awoken. But leftists want to ban speech and promote the rise of extremists. Only themselves to blame really.

TS, are you aware how many Islamic terrorist plots were foiled in Germany and other countries for years now?

Last time I visited the UK I couldn't believe how some areas had transformed from romantic enclaves for 20-something couples into slums you couldn't even walk past without neonazis following you threatening to rape you.

It's a real problem. London is a sea of shaved heads with swastika tattoos. All of those brave men died in the world wars just so you could hand your country away on a platter to neonazis who shit out kids on the dole and blow themselves up at concerts.

Last edited:
Children were murdered. You're a sick fuck for trolling during this horrific event.

I sadly predict more of this not because of ISIS or any form of terrorism but very desparate people have appeared in secretive and these people have an agenda and ambitious. They are using a safety card and false flag but this card will definitely run out and it's already starting to run out.

people forgot the latest incident In The Champions league game between Dortmund and Monaco. Someone tried to kill Dortmund players and that was perhaps the biggest attempt ever.. But luckily he only injured a player and wanted to kill couple of players or perhaps everyone on the bus and left a note claiming he was an ISIS member or some other groups linked to them.

Several hours later an innocent individual got arrested then released few weeks later after they found the real attacker? Guess who that was? A Russian citizen. He admitted the attack because there was many evidence on him but later tried to safe it and switch tactics saying it was greed and I had money on the game... That is BS.

I don't recall anyone targetting such a high profile professional and famous european football players and it came days after Trump attack Syria?????

You don't even need to be scientist to solve this one.

And 2 other incidents in Germany amongst extreme far rights attempting the same thing.

A second soldier has been arrested for allegedly planning a “false flag” terror attack to be blamed on refugees in Germany amid fears of a wider neo-Nazi network within the army.

The plot was exposed with the arrest of a German lieutenant, Franco A, who was found to be posing as a Syrian refugee in order to carry out a shooting attack targeting left-wing politicians...

You know what they wanted to do???

assassinate left-wing politicians in terror attack and label it terror attack??

The police and the intelligence should seriously design this groups as terrorist and in my honest opinion they are more dengerous and more motivated then any terrorist group. They are also far more emotional unstable while believing that they somehow lost their country and sacrificing and killing in order to start a revolution and make the people rise against what they call as enemies. Their dedication is there to be seen. recent attacks starting to reveal them more and more. We need expert investigation teams on this type of cases.

Yeah. Yeah. Naa

Back