Unconscious, naked Paige VanZant lying on the floor after weight cut

Interesting trick there how she still remembered to cover her boobs for the camera despite being "unconscious".

Have you seen her social media accounts? She knows she's isn't an elite fighter, she also knows she's hot for female MMA fighters, she does stuff like this all the time for more followers.

Can't blame her. She made like 350K for making it to the final of Dancing With the Stars. How many solid UFC fighters don't even make that in their career?
Oh I know she does, my later posts in the thread detail that. Power to her if she seeks money over respect. Definitely wouldn't be the first to choose to do so, certainly won't be the last.

I demand context for the taking of this picture.
"Hey, now that I'm all hot and sweaty, take a picture of me topless on the floor so I can put it on instagram" or
"Hey look, an unconscious naked chick, don't mind if I do".
Both scenarios are bad

Weight cut? Hahah she looks like she just got the fucking of a life time in that picture lol

giphy.gif

But still conscious enough to hide her boobs and get her body in a good position? This chick will do anything for attention.

i cant even fap right now
all i see is the image of 20 other sherdoggers fapping at the same time

I have heard its not rape if she participates in a kiss while semi-conscious after your done. Can anyone confirm this for me?? :D

Oh I know she does, my later posts in the thread detail that. Power to her if she seeks money over respect. Definitely wouldn't be the first to choose to do so, certainly won't be the last.
money over respect you said hahahahah shit you sound bitter man. its not even that bad. chill

Back