UMA Custom 16oz IR gloves

Yeah? I havent bought from title in a while now! Anything good?

Harukaze kept raving about the Classic leather super bag gloves so I thought I would try them. Hell....only 19.99. Decent leather, very stiff at first but the padding!!!!! Cracks the bag like a gunshot.....lol. Totally worth the 20 bucks!!!! I haven't forgotten about UMA though. Christmas is coming up and the wife has been asking....so I might have to set her up with UMA's email. :D Also Outlaw has some new stuff launching so Im gonna absolutely have to check that out.

UMA%20BLUE%202_zpskpzkt9av.jpg

Yeah you should get umas, get the IRs I think you will love em, and the price isnt "Winning" crazy.

All the gloves on this page are awesome. I'd take any of them

These are soooooo nice !!!

Thanks man, these are my gloves. Because of my asian heritage I chose dragons. Im really looking forward to get them. Should arrive here in Holland in the coming days.

@ Strat, thanks for your advice on YT man. Im VN NG and will let you know how these gloves will feel.

that headgear is sick. I can't wait to order mine, just gotta decide on my final design. Are you able to work with pictures from customer to design a headgear?

You talking about an all new design or just some tweaks? I think yes to both bro so long as the drawings are detailed

You talking about an all new design or just some tweaks? I think yes to both bro so long as the drawings are detailed

Thanks man. I'd really like an answer from UMA. I don't want to email them because I'm not even close to ready to order it, so why waste their time? A little info or recommendations on the best way to get one's idea to fruition would be helpful

Thanks man, these are my gloves. Because of my asian heritage I chose dragons. Im really looking forward to get them. Should arrive here in Holland in the coming days.

@ Strat, thanks for your advice on YT man. Im VN NG and will let you know how these gloves will feel.

Yeah man, no problem bro!

Are there "in stock" IR's? Would love to grab a ready made pair soon.

Thanks man. I'd really like an answer from UMA. I don't want to email them because I'm not even close to ready to order it, so why waste their time? A little info or recommendations on the best way to get one's idea to fruition would be helpful

Mate we dont have any problem with you emailing us......and we'd prefer that you contact us on email about any questions you want to ask.

Nice man! Im excited for you!

Thank you - I love them! They came a week sooner than forecast and the fit is fantastic! I'm gutted that they've got to be wrapped up to go under the Christmas tree now!

Now to plan some 12oz gloves to hit the pads with. I'd recommend UMA unreservedly - great customer service and communication - great after sales follow up too! I can see more £££ going their way 👍

Are there "in stock" IR's? Would love to grab a ready made pair soon.

Unsure if they have in stock ones with zero wait period. But they do have a template mark. So it is indeed a stock glove now as 20 people or so have bought this particular glove which prompted it to become a model.

Now if you dont mind waiting a bit you should nab a pair.

awesome franksie, Im working with them now to produce a really protective glove. Stay tuned!

Unsure if they have in stock ones with zero wait period. But they do have a template mark. So it is indeed a stock glove now as 20 people or so have bought this particular glove which prompted it to become a model.

Now if you dont mind waiting a bit you should nab a pair.

Perfect, I'll contact them soon. You rock Stato!

awesome franksie, Im working with them now to produce a really protective glove. Stay tuned!

I've bought Top Boxers Signature Series gloves and UMA IR editions (I figured I just had to have them despite my previous hand problems). Waiting on both to arrive but I will definitely have to keep a look out for the gloves you're now developing.

Nice, when do you expect to give more detailed information? I am planning to order 12 oz gloves.

Hes asking specifically about thr IRs being stocked. Not just a stock glove

Unsure, right now its bascially in the outlining stage and i always ensure the gloves are 100% ready to go. So right now, itll be a few months.

Back