Social Ultra rare 'spider twins' have three legs, four arms and one penis in a one in 2million phenomenon

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Conjoined twins in Indonesia were born fused together like a 'spider,' in a one in 2million phenomenon.

The twin boys were born in 2018 with three legs, four arms, and one penis. They also share one bladder, rectum, and intestine.

Just a handful of so-called Ischiopagus Tripus conjoined twins have.

After defying the odds and surviving gestation and child birth, the toddlers were unable to sit up and forced to lie flat for the first three years of their life.

A team of surgeons performed a painstaking operation to amputate their third leg and stabilize their hip and pelvic bone so they could sit upright and give them some semblance of normalcy.

Their condition has led to them being conjoined like a spider, a term coined by famous conjoined twins Ganga and Jamuna Mondal of India.

Conjoined twins account for one in 50,000 to 200,000 live births and occur when a single fertilized egg splits and develops into two individuals.

About eight to 12 days after being conceived, the layers that split to form identical twins develop into specific organs and structures, according to the Mayo Clinic.

It is believed that the process ends prematurely, resulting in conjoined twins.

However, another theory suggests that two separate embryos fuse together early in development.

More: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...egs-penis.html?ico=authors_pagination_desktop

84865789-13413803-Conjoined_twin_boys_in_Indonesia_were_born_with_three_legs_four_-a-36_1715714780022.jpg

This is one of those situations I have to see video to fully believe this, because I've never heard of this before this thread, and photos.... especially low resolution photos... are easily faked.

I wonder if having one penis is a good or bad thing

is the penis wired to both brains?

How is this only a one in two-million phenomenon? Or is that just mean conjoined twins period? Because to me this would seem to be ultra rare as I’ve never heard of this before. If it was only one in two million there would be thousands of conjoined twins like them.

The one in two million is the thing that gets me.

There's obviously a lot of post birth care that can be summarised by NOPE!

How is this only a one in two-million phenomenon? Or is that just mean conjoined twins period? Because to me this would seem to be ultra rare as I’ve never heard of this before. If it was only one in two million there would be thousands of conjoined twins like them.
Something like this...

giphy.gif

Fuck. Assuming this is real, what a miserable life they're going to live. I can only imagine the constant bed sores and such they'll have to deal with since they're physically unable to take pressure off of their "bottom". An entire life of laying flat in a bed is no life at all.

Also, he should get with that chick with two heads and one vagina.

So they should be able to be separated…rock paper scissors for who gets the penis? Other Parton gets the butthole?

Thats miraculous. But why bring up the penis?

Back