Ultimate Sherdog Classics, Memes and Legends

There was a huge thread here some odd years ago. There's a dating website in which only attractive people are allowed to join; you upload your profile, with pics of course, and your profile is rated in a preliminary stage, and if your score is high enough, you become a member of the site. What made it amazing here in Sherdog is that fellow Sherdoggers would upload pics of fighters to see how they were judged. If someone can find those threads, I would say it qualifies as a classic.

The whole Flying Burrito's wife and you're kid is coming out Mexican thread was hilarious. The thread got lost in the changeover but somebody made this video about it:

There was a huge thread here some odd years ago. There's a dating website in which only attractive people are allowed to join; you upload your profile, with pics of course, and your profile is rated in a preliminary stage, and if your score is high enough, you become a member of the site. What made it amazing here in Sherdog is that fellow Sherdoggers would upload pics of fighters to see how they were judged. If someone can find those threads, I would say it qualifies as a classic.

lol I remember that thread, and hell yeah it was a classic! Don't remember what it was called.

I kinda lied on that deal because I was actually more interested in a monkey having sex with a football but I wasn't sure if that would explain to the fellow how uninterested I was in "sexyama", I don't even like watching him fight let alone what every body else is watching. It is weird how gay people demand people to understand and respect them but they have not one ounce of respect for somebody who is str8, they fucking refuse to accept the fact that I don't like dick and I am old enough now to know that even if they put ketchup on it I am not trying dick.
What about mustard?

The Big John's Face was a fun thread. All the multi media is gone now so no one new will ever really get it

I just thought of a few omissions from the OP: the Cymen/Grappling Dummy Saga and Donny the troll. Neither has a thread you can point to per se but both were pretty significant themes on the forum for a while. Big Nig was a good thread someone might dig up. R3znor/Wamrage and the old OT getting shitcanned was pretty a good show as well

Has anyone mentioned that thread about the Japanese MMA site that was translated into Engrish? It had me howling with laughter for ages. George Sotiropoulos for insance was translated as George Auto Terrorist. :D

pic of me and my boys up ion jersey is most definitely the GOAT. i remember mods/admins at the time saying that the daily traffic just to that thread alone was stressing the servers to the limit, the kind of traffic we usually only see after an explosive ppv upset.

Haha, epic thread Grijswaarde. Brings back the good memories. Thanks. Bedankt, mooie tijden

Thread was in Mayberry, called Beatiful People. The original thread got deleted though but here's a thread asking about it

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/beautifulpeople-com.2460327/

Anyone remember the "I met Babalu today" thread with this picture in the OP?

Thread is deleted but the shoops that ensued were hilarious. This is the only one I could find..

I don't feel like combing through the thread but I Bench 275 should be mentioned.

Anyone remember the "I met Babalu today" thread with this picture in the OP?

Thread is deleted but the shoops that ensued were hilarious. This is the only one I could find..

I thought it was Bambalu.

Oh and I remember the Big Nig thread, too.

Here is a couple of gems
First

Benny Blanco was a poster here back in the day for some reason or another he "killed himself" behind a dumpster anyway at the time the rules in the OT were not that strict well it was found out he was alive and well

Then there was blumpkin boy who boned another members sister that was one of the greatest meltdowns ever

Back