Ulberg vs Poatan

You don't hook with a hooker.

Poatan would lay this guy out. He's long, powerful and athletic, but Poatan is better at what he likes to do.

Ulberg would wrestle tho.

Ulberg via being better looking and a Chad or whatever

Ulberg can’t even outstrike Kennedy N. Dudes just being fed a steady diet of sloppy brawlers because he’s Izzy’s side piece.

An insult to Pereira to put him in a ring with an amateur like Ulberg.

Feed Ulberg to Rakic next and get it over with.

Ulberg can’t even outstrike Kennedy N. Dudes just being fed a steady diet of sloppy brawlers because he’s Izzy’s side piece.

An insult to Pereira to put him in a ring with an amateur like Ulberg.

Feed Ulberg to Rakic next and get it over with.
This.

Ulberg versus Rakic or Krylov next makes a lot of sense.

Bwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhh haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves - Ulberg would end up using his own teeth for that necklace of his.

MMA Math -
Ulberg was KTFO by Nzechukwu, who lost a split decision to OSP, who was TKO's by Hill, who was just KTFO by Pereira in the 1st

Elementary my dear Watson - Ulberg ain't even top 15

Last edited:
He's another City Kickboxing guy? No wonder I automatically wanted him to lose

Let's not get ahead of ourselves - Ulberg would end up using his own teeth for that necklace of his.

MMA Math -
Ulberg was KTFO by Nzechukwu, who lost a split decision to OSP, who was TKO's by Hill, who was just KTFO by Pereira in the 1st

Well he just killed #11

Also if you noticed, I didn't pick a winner. Just that we should let them bang

Book it Dana.

Battle of left hook cemetary
I have love for the Ulberg hype train. His left hook is nice. But there’s mfing levels to this. Ulberg is damn near an amateur compared to Poatan’s striking experience.

Ulberg’s finish tonight kind of sucked. He army stoppage against an idiot opponent who literally ran himself into the cage.

I’m on the ulberg hype train. He’s gonna rack up some good highlights. But he’s not ready for poatan. Not sure if he’s good enough to close the experience and skill gap.

MMA Math -

That's just dumb he's obviously at least a top 15 guy.

2 good wins away but he didn't have a name to call out. Smith, Gusgov, Blachowicz, Rakic, Walker/Volkan winner, just pick someone & create some buzz.

I guess he's not in a hurry to fight for the belt.

In shape Hunt is a dangerous dude ofc
Poatan most likely smokes him, tho.

Back