UK Forcing Developer to Build Gay Bar

I'm trying to give the War Room what they so obviously seem to want.

There's a reason reanimator Reagan hasn't replied in awhile....
giphy.webp

Give it to me, Ronny!! Call me Nancy!!!

Hey, cool it with the homophobia, dude. You don't like what I say so you call me gay as in insult. Oh the ironing.

"anti gay shit" - I am doing anti LGBT shit because they are nazis. Bret Easton Ellis is gay as fuck and I am a huge fan and almost every day listen to him talk or read his books...So why don't you fuck off?

"Gay bars are bigoted?"
- who do they allow in?
- why do you think it is called a "gay bar" ffs?
- you ever see any place called a straight bar where they kick out gays?

Heterosexuals can go to gay bars. They don't kick you out or deny access for being straight.

You are a nobody. You don't have the fucking clout I have. I walk around the dinner table with a fucking Louisville slugger, while you walk around the table taking all of our orders in that hideous little lisp you contracted at said defunct bar.

PS Reported for empty posting

<22>

Heterosexuals can go to gay bars. They don't kick you out or deny access for being straight.
They do kick you out if you headbutt the bouncer, though. Even if you are gay.

<22>

They do kick you out if you headbutt the bouncer, though. Even if you are gay.

Wrong, it's totally contingent on where the head lands on the butt.

I think reanimator Reagan left the WR, went to a gay bar. Good for him. At least we wont get these gay bash threads anymore.

fucking LOL

I see you have never been to a gay bar/club

They have a door man and sure as fuck they can keep you out for being straight. Try going to lesbian night at Spundae or Junior night at SF or Twilo as a heterosexual couple (those clubs are gone now, but they are what I have seen first hand)
If you think that a gay bar will let hetero couple in there to a degree of say 20% or more of the crowd you are living in fantasy land.
It's not hateful at all. Be gay. I know quite a few gay people, and they seem.....rather gay.

Just stop pretending as if you're not gay, because these hateful threads do nothing but clutter the WR up, and display your self loathing nature.

I've been to gay bars with my gay cousin, and I've gotten laid from straight women quite a few times, and not a single gay dude sneered at me or told me to leave.

Just admit it, this turns you on, bigly
e8da394e72fb54f8e83b28264be0653f--fence-posts-ronald-reagan.jpg

I have been to gay bars where I fucked Veronica Vaughn.

Wrong, it's totally contingent on where the head lands on the butt.

I think reanimator Reagan left the WR, went to a gay bar. Good for him. At least we wont get these gay bash threads anymore.

How is this a gay bash thread? I think it is ridiculous that a developer has to build a gay bar because a gay bar used to be at a site.
All you have done is call me gay in this thread.

But let me ask you this, if I was so gay, then why would I put a wig on you, slut makeup, and a whore's outfit before having my way with you (which you could not stop even if you wanted to)???
Huh??? Now go make me some turkey pot pie.

fucking LOL

They have a door man and sure as fuck they can keep you out for being straight. Try going to lesbian night at Spundae or Junior night at SF or Twilo as a heterosexual couple (those clubs are gone now, but they are what I have seen first hand)
If you think that a gay bar will let hetero couple in there to a degree of say 20% or more of the crowd you are living in fantasy land.

How is this a gay bash thread? I think it is ridiculous that a developer has to build a gay bar because a gay bar used to be at a site.

But let me ask you this, if I was so gay, then why would I put a wig on you, slut makeup, and a whore's outfit before having my way with you (which you could not stop even if you wanted to)

It's 2017, how's a doorman at a gay bar even going to assume your gender? A hetero looking couple could actually be two men, two women, two xers, two xhims, or even two lamps.

It's 2017, how's a doorman at a gay bar even going to assume your gender? A hetero looking couple could actually be two men, two women, two xers, two xhims, or even two lamps.

lol dude has been to so many gay bars he knows they all have the same protocol.

fucking LOL

But let me ask you this, if I was so gay, then why would I put a wig on you, slut makeup, and a whore's outfit before having my way with you (which you could not stop even if you wanted to)???
Huh??? Now go make me some turkey pot pie.

So you dont like gays, but you've apparently been to a slew of gay bars, so much so that you know the protocol of each and every one.

You followed this up with an apparent wish to dress me up in drag, and fuck me. I think this is quite telling.

You are clearly suffering from the Mahteen complex. You can avoid it though. Just admit you're gay, stop the hating, and when you go to all these gay bars you frequent, get some dick.

In the meantime, here's something to relieve yourself to. Enjoy
03e2ea6afc452067cdfc707bf5eb6c21--ronald-reagan-american-actors.jpg

Back