UFN 140 Ponzinibbio vs Magny

It's like $12 a month. Why are you people like this? Support the sport you love and make footage way easier to get.

Actually, the fact that I don't support the current UFC management and what they're doing with the company is part of why I'm leery of paying for Fight Pass. By contrast, I had no problems with paying $200+ for 2 tickets for Bellator 206 or my girlfriend buying 2 shirts (one online, one at the event) for about $54 total.

Focus-

After watching a ton of tape on both, I'm still not sure about Cavillo vs. Botelho. Cavillo's grappling doesn't bother me too much, since Botelho is bigger, stronger, a better technical wrestler, and has enough takedown defense to fend her off.

What does bother me is that Cavillo has good movement and while her punches lack power, decent hand-speed. I can easily see her running circles around Botelho and beating her to the punch en route to a decision victory like she did against Calderwood, and for the first two rounds against Gonzales.

Then again, Botelho is a much better striker than Calderwood and Gonzales. Not just in terms of power, but technique, too. If she set her strikes up with anything, I would confidently bet on her, but alas, she doesn't, just loading up on that one big shot.

Then again, while you can avoid Botelho's right hand for 3 rounds, can you avoid her leg and body kicks, too?

Argh.

calvillo missed weight by 2 pounds
And she would've fell off the scale if not for somebody holding her. Cant remember a woman looking as bad in weigh ins before.

yeah she looked really bad, maybe even worse than aspen ladd.

Wow. You guys weren’t kidding.

It's like $12 a month. Why are you people like this? Support the sport you love and make footage way easier to get.

Literally every fight is available for free if you have any basic knowledge of searching.

I work in cyber security so I can pretty much find anything thats out there. If the fight is online I will find it.

Found Gonzales vs Botelho in about 5 seconds.

Second fight on the card here

https://ok.ru/video/343235299849

I hope some more money comes in on Fabinski after people seeing the height discrepency in the face off. Would really like Prazeres at closer to even

I regret not holding off hedging some of my Botelho action yesterday, Cynthia looked horrible

I am pretty big carvillo , now I hope they pull the fight. She could barely walk.

I am pretty big carvillo , now I hope they pull the fight. She could barely walk.
Aspen Ladd looked really awful during her weigh in against Evinger (not quite as bad) and she went out and dominated

Who knows, maybe Calvillo was just really really stoned

Last edited:
Lamas -170 is line of the card, was planning on upping my units this card or next anyways, so added to Lamas. Technically 6u in total now (would be 4u with new unit size).

Lamas -170 is line of the card, was planning on upping my units this card or next anyways, so added to Lamas. Technically 6u in total now (would be 4u with new unit size).
Dropped 2.5u yesterday on him at -190, didn't expect it to keep improving. Might add more, should be able to get a much better livebet price on Elkins during the first 5 minutes to hedge some

Last edited:

Thoughts on Lamas ITD?

Back