UFN 124 - Stephens vs Choi - St. Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canneti and Meek are biggest dogs for a reason, both get dominated IMO. But yes Usman definitely a proven commodity whereas Kang is not and has the layoff concern.

Just realized this is Sunday event for you guys, meaning it’s the night between Sunday and Monday for us Europeans. I guess I’ll only watch Main event cause I need to work, sucks cause I’m pretty hyped about this card. Tons of great fights (but super hard to find bets I like).

Man up do what i do up all night and straight to work its like the hangover from hell especially if you lose i cant wait!! A win makes it feel a bit better tho

For those who tailed my last two UFC cards and lost money I'm taking the heat like a man. I don't hit n run so I'll be capping the entire UFC UFN 124 Choi vs Stephens fight card compliments of yours truly. Free of charge and we're gonna win some money. I don't leave my soldiers on the battlefield meaning no soldiers left behind. Therefore, I will not leave my followers on a losing note.

I had a career year in 2017 in terms of profits. Godwilling, 2018 will be even better. Known as the handicapping guru around these parts and nobody will take over my title as the "King of Betting"

For your part: Please do everything in your power to get Trump out of the White House. Impeachment is the most important issue. Call your representatives, bluepill your friends who lean conservative and sign the damn petition needtoimpeach.com

- Barry

Man up do what i do up all night and straight to work its like the hangover from hell especially if you lose i cant wait!! A win makes it feel a bit better tho
I was thinking about doing that... but then I can't drink beer or smoke any weed. So I took a day off instead, don't wanna mess with my rituals

what do we think about Aldana/Bernardo?

Does Bernardo have regular cardio problems, or was her last fight on short notice or something?

Does Aldana have any type of ground game?

Does Bernardo have regular cardio problems, or was her last fight on short notice or something?

If i remember correctly , Bernardos fight in Rotterdam was short notice.

what do we think about Aldana/Bernardo?

Does Aldana have any type of ground game?

We have no clue re cardio. Her only fights available are over in r1 besides ufc debut

Meek Rd 1 +1500? His best chance to win, right?

Bernardo sub +9xx? Aldana fought the finish well vs evinger but maybe this is worth a shot ? Bernardo has good takedowns while fresh..

I guess I'm basically on 'fight ends by sub' on this one now, cause I have both girls .. +13xx and +9xx

ah well. disappointing but not the end of the world. still a 12 fight card.

Pity about Cummings. Alves was gonna beat the shit out of him on the feet.

Baseless speculation, but I'd bet that Cummings probably fucked up on his weight-cut and played-up an existing injury to save face.

Last edited:
Pity about Cummings. Alves was gonna beat the shit out of him on the feet.

Baseless speculation, but I'd bet that Cummings probably fucked up on his weight-cut and played-up an existing injury to save face.

He says he slipped whilst cutting weight. Sucks for him.

He says he slipped whilst cutting weight. Sucks for him.
Weird how that seems to happen to guys with histories of difficult cuts moreso than guys with impeccable ones.

Weird how that seems to happen to guys with histories of difficult cuts moreso than guys with impeccable ones.
I guess the more drained you are the less control of your body you have.

He probably got dizzy or passed out due to dehydration or hunger while trying to get up after laying down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back