UFN 120 PBP/Discussion

collier looks sooooo much like a blown up rick story, (in the face mostly)

collier rd 2, more clear than the first

20-18

c'monnnnnnnnnnn collier decision

Collier 2-0

Fortuna looking like shit

lol round up in the air? collier clearly took second. or was he talking about first round

rd2 clearly collier. can't believe fortuna couldn't capitalize on that top position.

Can I just say LOL at the Michael Bisping news. If the fight with Gastelum goes down, I think there could be some really good value on him, with all the bettors who backed him against GSP looking to fade him now after how easily he got taken out (on rewatch I gave GSP rds 1, 2 and he was winning the 3rd until the stoppage). Easier to say ''michael is finished'' / ''got old overnight'' etc. than to admit you mis-capped the matchup.

Can I just say LOL at the Michael Bisping news. If the fight with Gastelum goes down, I think there could be some really good value on him, with all the bettors who backed him against GSP looking to fade him now after how easily he got taken out (on rewatch I gave GSP rds 1, 2 and he was winning the 3rd until the stoppage). Easier to say ''michael is finished'' / ''got old overnight'' etc. than to admit you mis-capped the matchup.
LOFL at easily taken out

R1 and R3 were fairly close, but I scored the fight for Collier pretty clear.

Fortuna faded pretty hard, rendered pretty ineffective in positions he should excel because of it. Collier tough and putting Fortuna under constant pressure with forward movement eventually wore him down.

29-28 Collier for me.

Collier 3-0 i think R1 and R3 was close though

30-27 collier

rd 1 and rd 3 were competitive, tho

c'monnnnnnnnn reward the +655 collier decision~~~~~

Collier improving IMO. Kept an even, much more controlled pace than usual.

Thought GOATuna would have a much easier time landing clean on Collier. Pretty terrible he didn't, not like Collier improved a lot or anything. Just too much pressure for him.

I'd prob go 30-27 Collier

Back