UFN 119 PBP/Discussion

Let's go Brooks, backed him in his debut and although he didn't look fantastic I firmly believe it was a mix of Octagon jitters and a huge adrenaline dump. Deivison is solid and a big guy for the weight but I think Brooks gets it done.

Damn you Crow I’m rolling with Fig

I can’t back Colby and Brooks both. I can only do one. There’s no way I can support the Junie browning and “JT Money” Jesse Taylor of the octagon in one night. Colby Covington is a damn deviant and Brooks is an irrepressible staff infection in human form who makes Joe Warron same warm and fuzzy by comparison.

Colby Covington is the id of the most toxic corner of a YouTube comment section.

Damn you Crow I’m rolling with Fig

I can’t back Colby and Brooks both. I can only do one. There’s no way I can support the Junie browning and “JT Money” Jesse Taylor of the octagon in one night. Colby Covington is a damn deviant.

Colby Covington is the id of the most toxic corner of a YouTube comment section.

I'm on both but I trust Colby more than Jared to be honest, ideally they both pull it off but Maia round 1 sub hedge is perfect.

zzzz start the next fight already

Anyone keen on hermanson ?
Yes. If he remained at + odds would've went bigger (edit: mainly cause card is so shit for betting though tbh) but have like 1.5u on him. In a nutshell Hermansson moves his feet a fuck ton more than recent Santos wins, he should be able to score tds when a bum like Meershart did, and even if somehow Santos keeps this upright that doesn't guarantee a win when Joker has solid boxing. Def worried that boxing relies on finding rhythm and Santos likely keeps it close at minimum on the feet though.

fig has to be the right side here. likely to be a close fight in brazil.

I like Figs, but saw him get dropped a few times in lower level fights because his striking defense is quite bad.

Figueroa here. I like Hermansson, was legitimately impressed by his last fight on Pettis-Moreno

Yes. If he remained at + odds would've went bigger (edit: mainly cause card is so shit for betting though tbh) but have like 1.5u on him. In a nutshell Hermansson moves his feet a fuck ton more than recent Santos wins, he should be able to score tds when a bum like Meershart did, and even if somehow Santos keeps this upright that doesn't guarantee a win when Joker has solid boxing. Def worried that boxing relies on finding rhythm and Santos likely keeps it close at minimum on the feet though.

Sounds good. Im looking at putting maybe 200 on hermanson and price.

Brooks not being dumb and using a ton of energy prefight this time. I like Brooks this fight.

Back