UFN 118 PBP/Discussion

I was very small on the under and Ladd by sub... so kinda bummed out.

Halloween y’all!

Invite aspen Ladd to your party.

story of my fuckin life
To be fair, I've disagreed with you on a bunch of decisions and stoppages. But this one was obviously bullshit, especially when you consider it's a pillow-fisted woman throwing those shots.

Super awkward Polish translator is amazing.
In , just woke up, I understand polish so if the translator fucks up majorly or does something funny I will definitely be letting you guys know about it

I like Touahri, but he's out matched here, especially considering he's going to be fighting with a small injury.

alves itd here. inc guillotine

(but i'll never win a bet again so probably not)

Darren Till got that Conor Mcgregor mindset

Funny you mention it, bc this opportunity feels parallel to Floyd vs Conor. Of course Till has a better chance than Conor, but neverthless ppl irrationally favoring the cocky dude. Must be lots of degens in UK/Ireland who love overconfident dudes.

i was fairly big on Ladd and to be honest i am opposite on almost all of @EzFlyer picks. makes me scared as i know EZ is a great in his insight, but I do feel i have made the right plays. although that first round had me a little scared as Ladd didnt go for one takedown. Once she got it the fight played out as I expected, although it was stopped early I think it would of ben stopped eventually as she was not getting ladd off of her.

Back