UFN 113 PBP/Discussion

i won but i still feel like a loser.

fading smith hard in the future.

I love betting gritty bitches like Leslie Smith

Great start, smith itd +275, damn lemos cardio is garbage

damn wish we had livebet Smith itd would have been an easy bet after round1 with Lemos gassing hard

Wow what a shit gastank... That girl will never succed in sports unless she goes into a serious condition training.

Really? I thought it was pretty enjoyable so far lol.
Me too, that was a gritty fight. Thought Lemos didn't look too bad either, landed good and clean counters, nice snappy leg kicks, just wilted under the bigger fighter through non-stop pressure.

johns -3.5 +120 and o2.5 -190 here.

Johns as part of a parlay next but no big action on the fight. Think Johns takes a decision.

There is value in low level wmma. Sometimes the women are just that bad, especially if they gas early

Last edited:
smith in parlays hits, smith round 2 prop hits. good start

Big on Johns next. Think its a dec but one of my turbo parlays ends with him via TKO, so fingers crossed.

took the under +210 Morales short notice and with Johns style i think Morales will gas pretty hard

Don't be so hard with the brazilian chick, she looked better than preUFC and that was a 20 days short notice :(

BOOM U2.5 Covers! Leslie is so much like the Diaz bros. all the way down to not checking lk's lol

Back