UFC Undisputed 3

I have all weight classes but WW. That USB drive corrupted. I was almost in tears when it happened lol.

Haha, I bet. A lot of hard work goes in to creating fighters as close to how they look in real life. Be cool to see a list of what fighters you have in each weight class if you ever get the time. Cheers man.

EA UFC 3 and 4 are shit. EA UFC 1 and 2 were ok. Undisputed 3 was fantastic.

Is UFC 4 bad?
I was thinking of picking it up recently..

You CAN edit and copy a career CAF(stop buying boosters!!)
(Credit goes to 'Thisisnotanexit' from MMA-CAF.com)

Load your retired career fighter. Edit something of his (I edited his fighting out of in basic information). Overwrite save.

Load up that fighter again, he should NOT be under retired fighters. Go to show all CAfs. He'll be listed as a "retired fighters". Fighter Abilities should still NOT be available. Go to finish and create NEW SAVE. (note you dont have to edit anything)

That new CAF should now be a listed as a "CAF Mode CAF". Load him up now. Completely editable. You can redistribute stats/attributes and technique. He'll only have 12000 technique points available TOTAL (minus whatever moves your career caf had, you can edit them). You can edit name/weightclass/etc etc.

OP's Note: THQ is well aware of this and are working on a patch. Preparing for a worst case scenario, you should create many new saves of your Career CAF/CAF mode CAF

To switch Weightclass WITHOUT resetting Attributes:
Immediately after turning your retired CAF into a CAF mode CAF, goto weight class and change it. Note the weightclass limits as if they force one of your ratings down, you will lose the points.
Also, its a good idea to Ignore all technique training and focus solely on training games and gaining as much Cred as possible. This way you can have the points you need to make fighters rated upwards of 95. as Thisisnot wrote, you'll automatically have enough technique points(12000) when you finish the workaround and start editing him

Haha, I bet. A lot of hard work goes in to creating fighters as close to how they look in real life. Be cool to see a list of what fighters you have in each weight class if you ever get the time. Cheers man.
Ya 200+ hours down the drain.

I really like Pride FC on ps2
Ya I got that one too with 16 PS2 memory cards with 12 fighters on each plus a gameshark that let me boost the stats to make the competitive against the computer. I bought so many fighting games I didn't even play just so that I could methodically right down all their combos to approximate them as closely as possible. I'm kinda crazy that way.

Ya I got that one too with 16 PS2 memory cards with 12 fighters on each plus a gameshark that let me boost the stats to make the competitive against the computer. I bought so many fighting games I didn't even play just so that I could methodically right down all their combos to approximate them as closely as possible. I'm kinda crazy that way.

Pride was superior to UFC in every way back then from video games to real life... I cant play that game now, it gets me teary...I miss pride FC.

Pride was superior to UFC in every way back then from video games to real life... I cant play that game now, it gets me teary...I miss pride FC.
I like the fact that it had branching combos and all the CAF's could feel unique. It was a special game.

Ill take that game over any of the UFC EA games. Next to San Andreas thats my fav video game of all time

So this is really random but I've played the latest UFC video game on Xbox one and was really disappointed in how unrealistic the game feels/plays, it just doesn't give off the feeling of a fight. So my local video game store is going out business and they had UFC undisputed 3 for super cheap so I picked it up and boy was it a great choice. Not only does it feel realistic it also runs great for an older game and brings back all the good memories of the old UFC. Definitely a must buy for any UFC fan

When you enable simulation rules with the realistic stamina and PRIDE mode, that game was just magical. The overhand rights you could catch people with were just so satisfying.

When you enable simulation rules with the realistic stamina and PRIDE mode, that game was just magical. The overhand rights you could catch people with were just so satisfying.
I got more random 1 punch ko's with Igor than anybody in the game with his big double tap forward hooks.

I'll post more CAFs later. My daughter took over the tv lol

I don't how to do that. If someone shows me I'd be happy to.
Upload your images to imgur, copy the link/address, hit the image button here, paste your link from imgur and you're done. Imgur also has share links specifically for forums so you don't have to use the image function here, you just paste the link into the reply/text box here and you're done.

EA only added PRIDE T-shirts and PRIDE Gloves into UFC 4 (Which is a good start)

But they need to start adding in PRIDE Mode

Imagine how awesome it would be to soccer kick and stomp on Heads Online.

I got more random 1 punch ko's with Igor than anybody in the game with his big double tap forward hooks.

Wait igor was in the game? I 99% of the time played Pride mode LHW. I used to love playing the grand prix with my friend on hard mode. We used to really roast eachother if we lost to a 'can'. Playing it on the harder difficulties, even the cans could surprise you.

Also tbh

I like the Ufc 2 mechanics

It feels smooth as but when I played UFC 4 beta it felt like the real fights

Same here. Even if I was the champ, I'd give up the belt to go fight in pride.

PRIDE NEVER DIE

tumblr_ldu1u8Kfmi1qfffqxo1_500.jpg

The Unified Rules should have Soccer kicks to body and not the head

If they're gonna be soft on a hardcore sport like MMA

Back