UFC Superstar Platinum Mike Perry opens up as a favorite against Thiago Alves

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
ccdOIYn.png

Easy fight for Platinum Mike Perry IMO. I expect a violent KO in the first round or early second.

I wouldn't expect anything less. Only thing is he should be a way bigger favorite. Like -500 at least. I'm not complaining though, easy money for me.

ccdOIYn.png

Easy fight for Platinum Mike Perry IMO. I expect a violent KO in the first round or early second.
Are you sure Platinum Mike Perry will win this one? I mean, Platinum Mike Perry is tough, but this is a hard matchup for Platinum Mike Perry. Hopefully Platinum Mike Perry will win and work his way towards a title shot because Platinum Mike Perry really deserves it.

Platinum Mike Perry... quit posting about yourself and tell your family to cut it out. I don't know how many times you can post "Platinum Mike Perry" but it sure looks like you are going to try and find out. Hopefully, that I typed it for you a few times, you can lay off and just type Perry or Mike Perry for a little bit to make it look more realistic that it may be a fan posting about you and not you shamelessly plugging yourself.

Edit: I said "plugging yourself"

I wouldn't expect anything less. Only thing is he should be a way bigger favorite. Like -500 at least. I'm not complaining though, easy money for me.

This is true. Sometimes Las Vegas likes to give back

Thiago Alves has been USADAed. And to be fair.. he is shot.

pretty much free money if you bet on perry though

tumblr_oouds3bjTm1udfb8oo1_500.gif

Carlos%2BCondit%2BDrops%2BThiago%2BAlves%2Bby%2BElbows%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B67.gif

RIP USADA Alves

Are you sure Platinum Mike Perry will win this one? I mean, Platinum Mike Perry is tough, but this is a hard matchup for Platinum Mike Perry. Hopefully Platinum Mike Perry will win and work his way towards a title shot because Platinum Mike Perry really deserves it.

Platinum Mike Perry... quit posting about yourself and tell your family to cut it out. I don't know how many times you can post "Platinum Mike Perry" but it sure looks like you are going to try and find out. Hopefully, that I typed it for you a few times, you can lay off and just type Perry or Mike Perry for a little bit to make it look more realistic that it may be a fan posting about you and not you shamelessly plugging yourself.

Edit: I said "plugging yourself"

Platinum Mike Perry will nothing short of dismantle Alves

No shit.

Alves (for whatever reason) is a hollowed out husk of his former self.

I'm tempted to throw Alves onto a few parlays but he's looked so diminished since his injuries. Prime Alves slaughters Perry, but I don't anticipate a return of that guy.

No shit.

Alves (for whatever reason) is a hollowed out husk of his former self.

Two surgeries in 2012 (right chest and left knee) and another pair of surgeries in 2013 (left chest and left biceps). He then injured his ribs or something in 2015 and was out for another year.

Two surgeries in 2012 (right chest and left knee) and another pair of surgeries in 2013 (left chest and left biceps). He then injured his ribs or something in 2015 and was out for another year.

Yikes.

I was unaware.

But yeah...that'll do it.

ccdOIYn.png

Superstar?, go outside and ask 100 ppl if they have ever even heard of him.. I've heard his name on sherdog but that's it

Platinum Mike Perry will nothing short of dismantle Alves
Are you talking about THE Platinum Mike Perry or just Platinum Mike Perry? I can never tell which Platinum Mike Perry you are talking about.

Shameless, man. Plug away!

I like Alves. But this ends bad for him. Platinum got dem black belt hands.

Superstar, lmfao. People probably know pretty boy Jouban more than him, and they should cause he's a model and whooped Purry.

Jouban bless

Back