UFC Singapore Official Poster

Good looking poster. Betche main event??

They cained an american for graffiti on a train back in the 80's. Ronald Reagan asked for a pardon and was told...

Hey @RonaldReagan go fuck yourself

A taxi driver in singapore told me that last week.
There was a case in the 90s too, american teenager spray painting new cars at a dealership and got caned for it. It seems to work as a crime deterrent!

Still no athleticism gif?

Let me do you all a favour:

giphy.gif

pretty weak card. not going to fly to SG just to watch Holm main event.

Bethe Correia is a Brazilian mixed martial artist. She currently competes in the Ultimate Fighting Championship's women's bantamweight division.

Source Google

She seems determined to keep fighting until she becomes the world champion! There is something about her eyes.

The main event sucks ass, I don't get why they keep pushing Holm so bad after 3 losses. Nobody cares about her or Bethe.

Extremely disappointing card. Would rather watch Ben Askren fight in the same arena 3 weeks earlier for half the ticket price

I don't agree with the main event but apparently Holm is a really big deal in Singapore. I heard on The MMA Hour that they specifically asked for Holly to be on that card.

Lol. I live in Singapore, Holm is not a big deal at all. Was planning to go but the main event is so shit I'm not going to bother

At some point, Betche is so gonna brag about how important she is for headlining cards. This, after having a TS in her own home country. Which Ronda won because of pure luck, btw.

Extremely disappointing card. Would rather watch Ben Askren fight in the same arena 3 weeks earlier for half the ticket price
Watch Ben Askren? I'd rather OD. I wrestled back in school, but the guy is cancer. At least you'll have Lee's title defense to look forward to.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back