UFC should sign Greg Hardy and Amir Aliakbari... and they should fight.

PEDS Help me Post

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who wouldn't want to see this match-up in the UFC?

Should the UFC sign these guys for their ailing HW division?

And who win this Just Bleed match-up?

6'5 280 lb 30 year old former Pro Bowl defensive end turned Mixed Martial Artist, Greg "The Kraken" Hardy. Currently sports a 3-0 amateur MMA record.

images

versus

6'3 260 lb 30 year old former Greco-Roman world champion wrestler turned Mixed Martial Artist, Amir "100% pure Iranian beef" Aliakbari. Currently sports a 7-1 MMA record.

images

Clearly Aliakbari has the experience advantage in wrestling and MMA. However, Greg Hardy is a top level athlete and has the size advantage. Plus, Greg Hardy for obvious reasons isn't the best guy.... so who wouldn't want to see him locked in the cage with a guy like Amir?

Who you got?

I got the Persian Pinning Machine in this sacrifice to the Just Bleed Gods.

Aliakbari isn't getting past USADA.

Pretty sure he got banned for life from wrestling and there's a reason he's fighting in Japan.

Greg Hardy hasn't done shit in MMA. He's knocked out a few fat guys and didn't even look good doing it.

When the UFC signs him, they're admitting the end is near.

A bit dramatic don't you think? Please explain the difference to me between them potentially signing Hardy and when they signed Schaub or Mitrione.

Ummm, Hardy was a former NFL star who was publicly disgraced and banished from the league because of domestic violence. If you asked the average american what comes to mind when they hear "Greg Hardy" they'd say "scumbag".

If you asked the same question about Mittrione or Schaub before they signed, the answer would've been "who the fuck are they?"

I always like wacky match ups so i'd watch but it can stay in Japan.Amir would probably kill him.Not poking at you TS as you just brought up his obvious athletic abilities and continued to pick Amir,but for many on Sherdog Greg is an "A" level athlete so he'd win easily with one hour training tdd :D

Ummm, Hardy was a former NFL star who was publicly disgraced and banished from the league because of domestic violence. If you asked the average american what comes to mind when they hear "Greg Hardy" they'd say "scumbag".

If you asked the same question about Mittrione or Schaub before they signed, the answer would've been "who the fuck are they?"

And everyone wasn't calling Cody East a POS women beater,rapist or whatever?I understand the NFL guy has a bigger name therefore more publicity around a signing but UFC has signed absolute scumbags before and in the recent past so I wouldn't put it passed them.I personally wouldn't like it but UFC knows people would watch that shit.

The greatest boxer of this generation is a woman beater too who cares it’s their problem I just want to see violence

Ya because when you say "mma fighter" they say "upstanding gentleman". Who gives a shit?

None of us know the woman, or what happened between them. Never gonna defend harming a woman, but never gonna just take their word for anything either.

Also, the average American seems fine with purchasing Floyd fights.

If you asked the average american what comes to mind when they hear "Greg Hardy" they'd say "scumbag".

Again you're being a tad bit dramatic.

If you asked the average american what comes to mind when they hear "Greg Hardy" they'd say "shitty t-shirts". (I know it's Ed)

And everyone wasn't calling Cody East a POS women beater,rapist or whatever?I understand the NFL guy has a bigger name therefore more publicity around a signing but UFC has signed absolute scumbags before and in the recent past so I wouldn't put it passed them.I personally wouldn't like it but UFC knows people would watch that shit.

Greg Hardy in the eyes of the public, isn't a pro footballer. He isn't an MMA fighter. He's a criminal and a piece of shit. I can understand this argument if the guy was talented, but he's not. So the only draw would be "come see convicted scumbag fight". And if the UFC wants to be taken seriously and considered a sport, they sure as fuck aren't selling cards with that.

The greatest boxer of this generation is a woman beater too who cares it’s their problem I just want to see violence

If you just want to see violence, go stand on a street corner in Chicago and star yelling out "my pockets are filled with money!". For those of us that watch the sport of MMA to see MMA, this would be a complete fucking disgrace an insult to actual martial artists.

Ya because when you say "mma fighter" they say "upstanding gentleman". Who gives a shit?

None of us know the woman, or what happened between them. Never gonna defend harming a woman, but never gonna just take their word for anything either.

Also, the average American seems fine with purchasing Floyd fights.

Yeah because I remember the case being tossed out after the judge said "I wasn't there, so I don't know."...

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. He's a scumbag, and he's NOT the greatest anything of any generation. If you just want to see pieces of shit swang and bang, go to jail. You'll get to see tons of rapists and pieces of shit beat eachother up.

Again you're being a tad bit dramatic.

If you asked the average american what comes to mind when they hear "Greg Hardy" they'd say "shitty t-shirts". (I know it's Ed)

I'm guessing you're just not aware of how big the NFL is in America or how publicized the story was when it happened, but Greg Hardy is well known as a piece of shit.

Greg Hardy in the eyes of the public, isn't a pro footballer. He isn't an MMA fighter. He's a criminal and a piece of shit. I can understand this argument if the guy was talented, but he's not. So the only draw would be "come see convicted scumbag fight". And if the UFC wants to be taken seriously and considered a sport, they sure as fuck aren't selling cards with that.

If you just want to see violence, go stand on a street corner in Chicago and star yelling out "my pockets are filled with money!". For those of us that watch the sport of MMA to see MMA, this would be a complete fucking disgrace an insult to actual martial artists.

Yeah because I remember the case being tossed out after the judge said "I wasn't there, so I don't know."...

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. He's a scumbag, and he's NOT the greatest anything of any generation. If you just want to see pieces of shit swang and bang, go to jail. You'll get to see tons of rapists and pieces of shit beat eachother up.

O god. He who is without sin has arrived.

The guy was one of the best defensive players in the NFL at one time. Lol at "not talented". And lol harder at "the sport of mma".

O god. He who is without sin has arrived.

The guy was one of the best defensive players in the NFL at one time. Lol at "not talented". And lol harder at "the sport of mma".

1. Is ok with beating women.
2. Thinks football talent is MMA talent.
3. Hasn't seen a single Greg Hardy fight.
4. Doesn't see MMA as a sport.

Gotcha. Glad to know you're an unintelligent piece of shit and I should ignore everything you say going forward. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

I’ll watch any fight bro. I’m not above that at all. You grossly overestimate the true amount of martial artists that compete in the sport of mma

I’ll watch any fight bro. I’m not above that at all. You grossly overestimate the true amount of martial artists that compete in the sport of mma

I like to overestimate the amount of educated adults in America too. Helps ease the feeling of being surrounded by teenage dipshits.

In that regard, I'm gonna leave the thread calling for a piece of shit to be signed by the UFC because "violence is cool bro!".... yikes....

Back