@Sonny Qc

Wtf caliss?

Je sais pas si c'est rendu public -_-'

Échouer test médicale.
Scan au cerveau.
Genre de caillots.
Il a le feu vert des médecins ici entk.
Le UFC prend pas de chance.
Il a signé pour le tko, au centre Vidéotron en mai.

I still think Bofando could have put on some entertaining fights.

It's a good thing the LHW division is so deep the UFC can afford to cut some of them. :rolleyes:

Beck has some potential, she'll be back at some point.

How tf did kailin curran manage to last this long in the UFC? 1-6 holy shit.

Didn't realize BJ penn had so many losses until recently..

Like damn, his win to loss ratio definitely does not do justice to how good of a fighter he was.

Feels wrong seeing BJ Penn on a list like with no announcement or ceremony.

He should be going out in a main event PPV in a sold out arena giving us one last glove licking performance and a final speech to say good bye to one of the all time great fighters and champions of this sport.

This isn't right.

Does this mean BJ is retired? Will my heart finally be able to rest?

need to release another 100

and a few divisions

the ufc sucks

BJ will earn his way back into the UFC and become champ again, mark my words.

jsect2.gif

2vw5qhg.jpg

Wtf, Bofando is amazing. They should not have let him go.

All acceptable but again instead of introducing these new ladies divisions - hold on to fight friendly vets and OF COURSE don't let elites like Gegard and Rory just walk out the building " WME brain farts " .... doesn't even make sense.Lets water down every tv card INCLUDING FOX 5 and ppvs and let's not even match Bellator offered contracts for Mousasi and Rory.

SMH ?????????

Even-

Michael McDonald at a weight class where top talent is scarce---- pay the kid some cabbage, nothing crazy but enough to keep him around.
I don't know what Daleys contract situation is with BMMA and I know what he did to koz- what unacceptable to White at the time but come on---- he is what we'd call a fan friendly fighter and is above average.Dana can forgive and forget ,especially with the shit that has gone on with his " top stars".
It's like a comedy show .

Who wouldn't want to see Daley vs Perry as the swing fight on a ppv or a co main on a tv card?

Last edited:
Keeping Curran on the roster after that many losses was ridiculous. If Dana wanted to do her a solid, he could have let her go to Invicta after the first couple of losses while keeping her contract active.

Last edited:
' Galore Bofando. A fresh air to the UFC. Now gone. '
- Tze

Back