UFC Rankings Report - Platinum Mike Perry doesn't make top 20

Wait wait hold up..

Do we still acknowledge the 'rankings' here?

Shit I thought that died

Everybody knows that UFC rankings are crap and don't mean shit when it comes to a title shot. Platinum needs to get keep stealing souls and cashing checks and his ranking will take care of its self!!!

1 fight win streak.

Sounds about right.
You worried they're gonna make Platinum Mike Perry vs GSP?

ZHeXqp4.jpg

Forrest correctly assessed that Mike Perry was losing the fight until his leaping left hook.

Rightfully so IMO. Jake is a declining, on his way out fighter with a shot chin.

Many of us didn't think Perry was good enough to overcome that.

Jake should not be ranked higher than Perry however, that's ridiculous.

I'd like to see Mike take on a fighter with a chin in the top 15.

374729-800w.jpg

You worried they're gonna make Platinum Mike Perry vs GSP?

ZHeXqp4.jpg

If we're going to poke jabs, let's at least be realistic. Perry's back and the cage floor would become intimate in ways you never even knew possible if he fought GSP. :)

Only 4 of which were in the UFC, so two wins, a loss, and a win. Does not a ranked fighter make methinks.
I went off on my own tangent and then realised what you actually meant afterwards :p

Don't worry, he's already busy kissing Dana's ass to get a fight he hasn't earned.

Complete bullshit. Platty is top 15 all day.

Clickbait a-hole. He's ranked 13 in the ufc.

I'd like to see Platinum fight Thiago Alves. Let's see how he handles a veteran, battle tested striker. Jake is a wrestler with a good right hand, not a true striker. Alves would be a good barometer of where Perry's striking is, and IMO is a winnable fight for both guys.

Back