UFC Quality

I woke up to catch Olives, but was a few minutes late because my son had different ideas. By the time I switched the TV on, it was already over. So I got to see Nunes. I wish I stayed in bed a while longer. :(

Dana gives me my shit for free but honestly I turned off/out for most of that card. WMMA is soooo bad I’d rather shit myself than watch it.

I’m not going to lie, I paid $60 for this and I wish I had have watched it at the local pub instead.

I love ppv cards like this. Its amazing over the years how many Sucker Paying Fans convert to streaming. It just sucks there is another sucker born everyday.

I feel like there are only like 3-4 "PPV worthy" cards a year nowadays.

The next two cards are exceptional on paper. I'm gladly going to split the next two PPVs along with food and beer with my buddies. $20 a head covers everything for the five to seven of us.

If you don't have friends who are into MMA, which stinks, find a BDubs and enjoy your night there.

I didn't even pirate this card, and judging by what most are saying it sucked, including Charles vs Benny fight, which i blame on Benny just because.

edit
i just watched the fight, Charles was amazing

Last edited:
I’m not going to lie, I paid $60 for this and I wish I had have watched it at the local pub instead.
This is how I feel, but then I do the maths and it ends up being cheaper to watch it at home, because I'll pump down 6 or so pints and a few bourbons followed by some lunch and an uber and I'm looking at a $100 and a hang over

Not their best offering, that’s for sure. And $80 for even a good card is a robbery, it’s only 3 hours of television entertainment. Time to ditch the ppv model and go to a subscription service. If you had this card and the rest through the month along with full library access for $20 that’s not a bad value.

I seriously can't remember the last time I turned off a PPV event early. A lot of these fights the UFC are putting on ppv's are NOT ppv worthy imo. It's frustrating because I've always loved watching the UFC. At least there's One FC these days (they're killing it), but still, just frustrating. I probably shouldn't even complain because I don't pay for the shit anyway these days, the prices are outrageous given the bullshit product they're putting out.

Must suck for you after paying all that money. Opps didn't see you were complaining after not paying. lol.

I love ppv cards like this. Its amazing over the years how many Sucker Paying Fans convert to streaming. It just sucks there is another sucker born everyday.
I dunno bout that fam, if that event sold over 100k ppv buys Dana should set up a shrine to worship Charles and Benny.

I dunno bout that fam, if that event sold over 100k ppv buys Dana should set up a shrine to worship Charles and Benny.
Thats just silly. Charles was champ just last fight. Had he fought Islam and was main event this ppv would have been big. Even if Charles vs Benny was main event this ppv would have been better. Dana needs to learn most fans don't want wimmenz headling ppv events.

It’s been sliding into the shit abyss for a while now, slow and steady

Thats just silly. Charles was champ just last fight. Had he fought Islam and was main event this ppv would have been big. Even if Charles vs Benny was main event this ppv would have been better. Dana needs to learn most fans don't want wimmenz headling ppv events.
It's the sole reason this event would have done any ppv buys.

Back