UFC organisation and fans proven wrong about UFC title holders

johncola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you look on the UFC site or on Wikipedia it doesn't list Conor McGregor as featherweight or lightweight champion. And I often see people around here talk as though Conor isn't champion.

But watching that press conference yesterday, it was clear to everyone that Conor McGregor is champ champ.

Now that everything's been cleared up, do you think Conor will finally get the respect that he deserves, and recognition as GOAT?

I've never seen so much plastic in one place since the Kardashians hosted that reunion. All 3 belts are plastic as far as I'm concerned.

Is laughable he's still allowed to walk around with two belts during an official UFC conference.

It a slap in the face to Khabib and Holloway.

But the (Danas) King does what the fook he wants, i guess

It's really odd how people don't understand the simple concept that you don't get to hold a belt forever without defending it. That isn't being a champion. That's winning a belt and then sitting on your ass until they take it away. That's all. Not going to entertain captain shortbus here ;)

later

How could Conor possibly get more recognition?

Conor is clearly more interested in earning money than he is in earning respect, so why are you so worried about it?

Conor isn’t the champ/champ. And he isn’t because he refuses to defend, and he doesn’t defend because he’s not the best LW in the world (and he probably knows it). He’s gonna get smashed at 229, and your little fantasy will get smashed with it.

But Conor will still be rich and successful, so he’ll be fine. You, on the other hand, are gonna need to find a new fantasy...

Back