• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on FOX 5: Henderson vs Diaz Weigh-Ins 7PM EST/4PT/12AM UK DISCUSSION

That sucks but Nate's should lose the weight easily, no biggie.

That fight's going to be insane.

Fuck i didn't know you had to be spot on.. But obviously, they should of known. But srsly, 0.5 pounds should be very easy to cut, it's like 20 grams; cutting his body hair would do :)

it's like when donovan mcnabb didn't know there were draws in football. :icon_lol:
That happened with the 49ers vs Rams. Most of the players thought they'd be going to a second overtime. They didn't know that after one full OT quarter the game is over and its a tie

i wasn't aware that there was no 1 pound leeway for title fights....

Rory saw his backne and raised it with some frontne on that chest. Disgusting.

Fuck i didn't know you had to be spot on.. But obviously, they should of known. But srsly, 0.5 pounds should be very easy to cut, it's like 20 grams; cutting his body hair would do :)

At a IBJJF tournament this year, I did a test weigh-in and was .5lb over. I tossed on a hoodie and an extra set of gi pants, ran around the venue once, and then sat down in the bleachers for 30mins and weighed in 1.5lbs under.

Not an issue like you say.

This is still a distraction for Diaz when he should already be rehydrating and prepping for tomorrow's fight. I can't believe he/his team didn't know the rules.

How many damn times have Gil and Nick had to be even on weight because of a title fight? I'm bewildered that they are acting like their collective minds were just blown. Of course they know you have to be even on title fights.

At a IBJJF tournament this year, I did a test weigh-in and was .5lb over. I tossed on a hoodie and an extra set of gi pants, ran around the venue once, and then sat down in the bleachers for 30mins and weighed in 1.5lbs under.

Yeah, I'm sure taking a pee and taking off the underwear will do the trick.

Mind games favor Benson now. Diaz is confused, frustrated and tired, you could see the desperation in his face. Once again, it's "the whole world against a Diaz" routine, Nate acts as if he's the victim of an elaborate scam.

Yet his manager, team and even his own brother beside him all didn't know he had to hit 155 maximum. It's not even funny anymore.

He shoudl be able to do it, but you have to consider he has probably already cut 10+ so half a pound can be difficult when you are already dry

Back