UFC on FOX 5: Henderson vs Diaz Weigh-Ins 7PM EST/4PT/12AM UK DISCUSSION

So 3 people missed weight? Bet Dana is happy as hell.

Perhaps he wasn't aware there's not a pound allowance in title fight as many have stated, but looked to me he was complaining about the scale.

Perhaps he wasn't aware there's not a pound allowance in title fight as many have stated, but looked to me he was complaining about the scale.

yeah, for some reason there were a lot of people weighing in at .4 over their respective weight class.

Nate Diaz's last 3 weigh-ins:
Nate Diaz (156) vs. Takanori Gomi (155)
Nate Diaz (157*) vs. Donald Cerrone (156)
Nate Diaz (156) vs. Jim Miller (156)

What would happen if he doesn't manage to shed that extra fraction of a lb? No fight or five-round title fight?

5 round non title fight ben already said no matter what he was going to fight him.

Of course he'll make it. It's just the principle. Imagine how pissed off he must be. I bet the whole team is pissed off. They must be complaining about how it's not fair and how everyone has something against the poor Diaz.

Cesar Gronning-Gracie, please tell Nick to weight 170 even for GSP, we don't want another excuse!

Of course he'll make it. It's just the principle. Imagine how pissed off he must be. I bet the whole team is pissed off. They must be complaining about how it's not fair and how everyone has something against the poor Diaz.

Cesar Gronning-Gracie, please tell Nick to weight 170 even for GSP, we don't want another excuse!

What in the hell are you talking about?
You are fucking ridiculous. Grow the fuck up.

Assuncao's made weight and Martinez surrendered 20% of his purse to Cruickshank.

Nate Diaz's last 3 weigh-ins:
Nate Diaz (156) vs. Takanori Gomi (155)
Nate Diaz (157*) vs. Donald Cerrone (156)
Nate Diaz (156) vs. Jim Miller (156)

Yeah don't see him staying at 155lbs much longer..

MMAjunkie.com MMA ‏@MMAjunkie
UFC on FOX 5 weigh-in results: Diaz makes 155 on his third attempt. Title fight with Henderson (154.6) now official.

Great news

yeah, for some reason there were a lot of people weighing in at .4 over their respective weight class.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what he has to say about it, but that was the impression I got from it.

What was with the PIP commentary?

What was with the PIP commentary?

that's some Fuel shit from what i understand. Ariel does that. I guess they just put it on this one because it's on Fox so they used the Fuel feed.

I personally hate it. I want weigh ins and pressers to just be normal. Let them happen and get out of the way.

that's some Fuel shit from what i understand. Ariel does that. I guess they just put it on this one because it's on Fox so they used the Fuel feed.

I personally hate it. I want weigh ins and pressers to just be normal. Let them happen and get out of the way.

Agreed, didn't much care for it either.

Back