UFC on Fox 28 is a pretty sick free card

why is perry so popular? im curious because he doesnt have agreat record in ufc and tons of un knowns with 4-0 so far and never get threads

why is perry so popular? im curious because he doesnt have agreat record in ufc and tons of un knowns with 4-0 so far and never get threads

giphy.gif

meh

not worth staying up till 4am for

Mike Perry has never won a fight on FOX....so put all you're money on Griffin.

On a second note, they couldn't find someone else to fill that slot? Its always the same guys getting the exposure time and time again. Perry has been on the maincard in literally every fight since he signed.
His fight against Hot Chocolate wasn't

It is such bullshit that Tecia Torres vs Andrade is the co-main over the OSP-Latifi fight or the Perry fight. UFC needs to grow a pair of balls and put that fight on the prelims where it belongs.

Andrade is a killer. How could you not enjoy watching her fight? The Claudia fight was a bloody beating.

Bah.

Main event should be co main event.

Co main event should open the Instagram prelims.

The rest is decent, some pretty interesting fights.

Why no mention of Angela Hill vs. Maryna Moroz?

maxresdefault.jpg

It is such bullshit that Tecia Torres vs Andrade is the co-main over the OSP-Latifi fight or the Perry fight. UFC needs to grow a pair of balls and put that fight on the prelims where it belongs.

Normally I'm all for hating WMMA but Torres vs Andrade is one of the rare WMMA fights that is between two skilled competitors, should be action-packed, and is a title shot eliminator.

Latifi vs OSP has an high percentage chance of being a snoozefest, and although Griffin vs Perry should be a great fight, neither guy is near title contention. So this is a rare case where I don't mind this WMMA fight being where it is on the card.

Honestly I don't know like half of these guys. That said I think that main event should be pretty good (only seen Emmet once but it was a brutal KO) and every Mike Perry fight I've seen has been good. Perry/Santiago was great and I hope he brings it against Griffin. I love fights so I'll watch as much as I can as always.

Back