UFC on FOX 21: Demian Maia vs Carlos Condit PBP (Discussion)

IN!

giphy.gif

I hope Maia wins, but Condit can take a decision here

Man oh man. I say Condit by stoppage in the mid rounds but if I had to bet alot of money on it I'd say Maia

ha! TBH he looks like a middle aged rando. How famous is he? Everyone knows who the Rock and Stone Cold is but this guy I've barely heard of.

Feeling the hype. Maia is one of my favourite guys, but Condit is the absolute. Hoping neither gets embarrassed, but I'm praying Condit wins.

I like that they're now showing clips of Mickey Gall training, and clips of his wins. CM Punk is gonna diiiiieeeeee!!!

Why Maia warming up with jabs? He should just be rolling around and backpacking a coach to really get ready. No need for all that useless punching...

CM probably shouldn't be saying Mickey has fought tomato cans. Not the best choice of words when you've never even fought at all.

I like both guys so kinda sucks to see either lose. But I think Condit is the guy who deserves another try at the belt. I thought he beat Lawler.

This Punk/Gall fight looks more of a mismatch, every time they show highlights of the two. Gall is a Purple Belt under John Danaher, and Punk looks lost on the ground, getting tapped with ease.

If their fight lasts more than 30 seconds, I will be very surprised.

Look at his grappling accomplishments. Multiple-Time NAGA World Champion, Multiple-Time Grapplers Quest World Champion.

Lets go NBK!!!

I think he loses first 3 rounds, then comes back in 4th round and finishes Maia in 5th

Eye is on that card, eh ( Stipe by KO in round 1 ).

I do not like that fighter. But if she deserves to win then good for her. But seeing Bethe beat her totally works for me.

Sorry boys I like him to but Condit just has no chance. His TDD isn't on par with Demian. Maia by wrestle fuck...

Maia can make anybody look like dookie on the ground. Will Condit's scrambly scrambling be enough(where you at @ExitLUPin) to hold off the tripodding, knee slicing, dope mounting smothering ass farming off Maia?

I have a bad feeling Condit might do a Marquardt to Maia though...

My Hep B says Condit via decision, but my Hep C says Maia via submission.

FUck Hallman subbed Hughes. Aloe vera is always better than PETTIS

CM probably shouldn't be saying Mickey has fought tomato cans. Not the best choice of words when you've never even fought at all.
CM punk looks older than what is he due to those massive bags under his eyes.

Back