PBP UFC on ESPN 56: Lewis vs. Nascimento Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 11 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
843638-34850456.png

@helax Mini Brock ref not getting a sherdog account, I've spoke at length in PM with the admin about this.. just because you are jacked it doesn't automatically warrant an account, the height plays a big factor also. He's not allowed on, he only fits half of the requirements (also I'm not sure about that hairline)

@helax Mini Brock ref not getting a sherdog account, I've spoke at length in PM with the admin about this.. just because you are jacked it doesn't automatically warrant an account, the height plays a big factor also. He's not allowed on, he only fits half of the requirements (also I'm not sure about that hairline)
This place is like an amusement park ride, you've got to be a certain height to participate.

Don’t even know that I’d let him lurk as a guest account

Back