PBP UFC on ESPN 55 - Nicolau vs. Perez Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/27 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Siver! Good evening man, how are you?

Current standings are looking like this:
- Victor Henry vs. Cody Garbrandt
- Rani Yahya RETIRE
- Austin Hubbard vs. Brad Riddell
- Michal Figlak vs. Darrius Flowers
- Don'Tale Mayes vs. Junior Tafa
- Ketlen Souza vs. Sam Hughes
- Chris Padilla vs. Gabriel Benitez
- James Llontop vs. Mohammad Yahya
- Ivana Petrovic vs. Mariya Agapova
- Na Liang CUT
- Maheshate Hayisaer vs. Nazim Sadykhov

Now I was thinking of putting CUT for both Marnic Mann and Caio Machado, however, I see the UFC keeping them around to feed to a debuting fighter/DWCS winner. So that's my plan for them.

Hopefully one day I'll inspire a pick of yours ahaha!

I think I heard Whatshisname just say “ ready to knuckle up”.

Did he say that?

Can't knock Herzog, really, Rani just kept wriggling around a lot making it hard to stop, but that stoppage is obviously right and while it feels early, that's on the fighters.
2 knockdowns kind of close to each other, head kick, he was done, got saved from more damage.

@Siver! Good evening man, how are you?

Current standings are looking like this:
- Victor Henry vs. Cody Garbrandt
- Rani Yahya RETIRE
- Austin Hubbard vs. Brad Riddell
- Michal Figlak vs. Darrius Flowers
- Don'Tale Mayes vs. Junior Tafa
- Ketlen Souza vs. Sam Hughes
- Chris Padilla vs. Gabriel Benitez
- James Llontop vs. Mohammad Yahya
- Ivana Petrovic vs. Mariya Agapova
- Na Liang CUT
- Maheshate Hayisaer vs. Nazim Sadykhov

Now I was thinking of putting CUT for both Marnic Mann and Caio Machado, however, I see the UFC keeping them around to feed to a debuting fighter/DWCS winner. So that's my plan for them.

Hopefully one day I'll inspire a pick of yours ahaha!

Nice list!

Got a couple of these, but some of the others are virtually interchangeable opponents, so we're pretty well aligned so far!

I've also cut 2, and NOT Rani Yahya...

*Mysterious Music*

🤣

Lots of stragglers today
Hope they make it in 4 the Main!!

giphy.gif

Nice list!

Got a couple of these, but some of the others are virtually interchangeable opponents, so we're pretty well aligned so far!

I've also cut 2, and NOT Rani Yahya...

*Mysterious Music*

🤣
Look forward to seeing that buddy, hope you don't mind me giving you my picks, always enjoy the discussion!

#StopTheFakeNews but beside the dino stuff I fully agree ;) I'm going to watch BKFC too should be fun
Big Ben and Perry will win I reckon. I want Todd Duffee to be ok because he is a sherdogger and we know who he is with the random account, but anyways hope he won't get too badly beat up and be offline for ages. Big Ben has looked really good in BKFC so far

giphy.gif

Back