UFC on ESPN 54 PBP/Discussion

anyone fading islan quick opinions here my sherbro fight finder capping says hes only beat up 0-30 cans

Pleassure man looked like a can vs Pedro but before that had a competitive one vs Petrino. Probably either Aslan 1rd ko or Anton survives the first and subs him just like last time they fought

Jeez this record of Aslan. Aside from the fella in dwcs he really has bunch of 40+ losing record dudes there

Aslan rd1 but he's slowing.

Lol Anton is almost trolling him looking to get koed but Aslan cant do shit

1u Aslan DEC @12,00 (Betfair)
3u Livebet Turkalj @2,00

Jazzsports misgraded one of my winning bets again..... Malkoun Wins ITD / Goes DEC is N/A. 3rd time they are doing this since I signed up last time. I contacted customer service, should be graded as a win now.

Aslan clear rd 2 but wow he looks gassed

I know aslan is tired but he was really beating up Turkaj in the 2nd round. Strange commentary. 1-1

Lol Turkalj looked so trash but this was war.

I call it: Aslan my fade guy but somehow makes it to top fights

that aslan dude is really bad, but the other guy was even worse.. lol

Bro I think the ref had Aslan LMAOOOO

He asked him are you sure 3 times when Aslan wanted to continue after lowblow. Encouraged him to use all 5 mins. Then that stoppage wasnt bad but he stopped it immediately. After Aslan was announced winner he patted him in the back twice.

Hahahah I have Aslan parlayed so not complaining but I def think he had money 100% serious

Got Aslan live +155 after rd 2. Was worried how tired he looked but he was still throwing power shots so I figured he's a guy who will still fight even when tired. Glad I read thag correctly.

Bro I think the ref had Aslan LMAOOOO

He asked him are you sure 3 times when Aslan wanted to continue after lowblow. Encouraged him to use all 5 mins. Then that stoppage wasnt bad but he stopped it immediately. After Aslan was announced winner he patted him in the back twice.

Hahahah I have Aslan parlayed so not complaining but I def think he had money 100% serious

dude prolly smelled like cocaine and hookers too

So the fight basically was: Anton walking him down. Hands down, chin in the air. And he was landing on fresh Aslan. Aslan was hitting air. Then Aslan got tired...but began having success. Turkalj fresh as a daisy began missing his shots, taking lots weird leaps running into punches. Then when Aslan was at his most tired state..he knocked him out. In a way this was like reverse of a normal fight.

Got Aslan live +155 after rd 2. Was worried how tired he looked but he was still throwing power shots so I figured he's a guy who will still fight even when tired. Glad I read thag correctly.
GJ9T5BraUAAUWSq

Looks like you were in great shape even if no KO. Surprised 2 judges gave him round 1 tho.

So the fight basically was: Anton walking him down. Hands down, chin in the air. And he was landing on fresh Aslan. Aslan was hitting air. Then Aslan got tired...but began having success. Turkalj fresh as a daisy began missing his shots, taking lots weird leaps running into punches. Then when Aslan was at his most tired state..he knocked him out. In a way this was like reverse of a normal fight.

Aslan was hitting air? He was landing the harder shots all fight. He rocked Anton numerous times before the KO.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back