UFC on ESPN 53: 3.23 10pm ET Main Card

@AppliedScience hit all the college bball bets and every over I did lmao. I am up yuuuuuuuge. Won the only mma fight I bet too lol. Let's goooooo

Good work.
Money. Cash money.

Seems this clip was remembered due to Ohtani's situation,
but it made me think of what you were doing before online betting:

Man I regret not betting this kid.

Didn't expect Saaiman would get finished.
Talbott's previous wins were due to can crushing, so this is the first time he proved something.

@AppliedScience @emog2 just did a small live bet of Creighton and Vegas Golden Knights. Vegas are down a goal but the odds are good I think they can come back. Just a little bit though since I have no bets out left. Already up so huge I'm not gonna make any large bets
nr 1 rule in gambling especially poker
always play your rush
<{jackyeah}>

Good work.
Money. Cash money.

Seems this clip was remembered due to Ohtani's situation,
but it made me think of what you were doing before online betting:

Didn't expect Saaiman would get finished.
Talbott's previous wins were due to can crushing, so this is the first time he proved something.

nr 1 rule in gambling especially poker
always play your rush
<{jackyeah}>
Haha man. I just won all that and I'm still itching to bet. That's when I have to tell myself no just on principle. I don't mind making some small ones now but if I lost a big bet just to force one I'd be so pissed. I just try and wait til something stands out to me. If I'm just betting for fun I don't mind doing small ones

Haha man. I just won all that and I'm still itching to bet. That's when I have to tell myself no just on principle. I don't mind making some small ones now but if I lost a big bet just to force one I'd be so pissed. I just try and wait til something stands out to me. If I'm just betting for fun I don't mind doing small ones
dont think just make instinct bets
when you loose than you start thinking haha
thats my motto haha

headmovementttttttttttttttttt edmunddddddddd

les go justin bad man tafaaaaaaaaaa

Which version of Rose is likely to appear?
The version so boldly determined to win by head kick
or the version who stands around like a spectator?

Would like to know which is more likely 🤔
Without getting a clearer idea, not interested to make it real

I might. Will see how I feel during walkouts. I haven't even seen Rose in a minute lol

Which version of Rose is likely to appear?
The version so boldly determined to win by head kick
or the version who stands around like a spectator?

Would like to know which is more likely 🤔
Without getting a clearer idea, not interested to make it real
Yeah this is my dilemma. Has she been talking about retiring or anything? I didn't watch any pre fight stuff for this card

Back