UFC on ESPN 42 Parlays - 12/03/2022

Cant decide who to bet on
Blackman or wonderboy

That foking hair hahahaaaaaaaaa

fok it going with an old wonderboy

great fight so far
wonderboy should ko kevin but looks like a welterweight vs a middleweight

Kevin Holland has not been worth paying attention to, so not sure if his insecurity increased after getting wrecked by Khamzat or he always has been like this.
He even decided to hate on people trying to profit from sports.
In conclusion, I hope he never wins anything else. (In life. Ever.)

And looking forward to some parlays for this Friday and/or Saturday. There are some reasonable odds for some good fighters.

That main event was nuts. Such an awesome striking battle.
Holland is tough as nails. Pretty sure his right hand is broken and probably rib damage too.

Looks like all 4 of my parlays cashed, hip hip hooray. That kinda never happens lol...
@Dude Incredible
ummm....... any chance of paying out on these Parlay bets mate?
you rocked it buddy. got it all settled up.
These big threads take a lot of time to go through and check the results. He will do it when he can
he needs that scratch 'cause he knows I'm coming for dat ass.

By far and away our MVP this week is @Doughie99

It was interesting what went right and what went wrong.
@Doughie99 really had that event figured out. If he comes up with some parlays for this weekend, I will need to put something on most/all of them.

Speaking of this weekend, is there a good way to mix Bellator (Friday) and UFC (Saturday) fights in parlays?

It was interesting what went right and what went wrong.
@Doughie99 really had that event figured out. If he comes up with some parlays for this weekend, I will need to put something on most/all of them.

Speaking of this weekend, is there a good way to mix Bellator (Friday) and UFC (Saturday) fights in parlays?
He's done excellent lately. I think some of it comes from parlays not all depending upon the same fighter.

I'll do it old school stylee and put them both in the same thread. I'll probably let the thread lock during bellator and then reopen it and lock bellator lines once I am back home from work and get it open again for the UFC.
Will need to see how they sort out Carmouche fighting herself from a different dimension though.

upload_2022-12-6_20-13-31.png
Seriously they look really fucking similar

you rocked it buddy. got it all settled up.

he needs that scratch 'cause he knows I'm coming for dat ass.
Thanks bro!
Yeah last week's event went great for me. Put money on 6 parlays (4 of mine, 2 of jyodogs) and they all came in. Never happened before. Also bets on 3 singles and 2 of those came in as well. my only wrong bet was 500k on Thompson wins by decision and even that would have won if Holland's corner hadnt pulled the plug at end of rd4.

i'm putting together some parlays for this weekend's event, prob won't work as well but after a 43million profit from that last event i don't care too much!

Back