• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN+ 30: Kattar v Ige PBP/Discussion

Looking on the bright said maybe I’ll get a better line fading grappling wizard Jojua in the future

AHAHAHAHAH.

Anik with the line of the night already. "Grappling wiz Liana Jojua".

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The "grappling wiz" who looked like a white belt dominated by a Mundials world champion against Sarah Moras.

<6>

To be fair, that armbar was super telegraphed. That was more Belbita with terrible grappling IQ than anything that Jojua did brilliantly.

<6>

To be fair, that armbar was super telegraphed. That was more Belbita with terrible grappling IQ than anything that Jojua did brilliantly.
She had multiple chances to escape and just laid there like a slug

maybe when you say white people are savages because they lack melanin will get you banned
I myself am lacking melanin and that makes me less compassionate

Perhaps live bet gordon after first round depending on how tired goldfish gets.

Absolutely blows my mind that so many female fighters still can't try 2 different types of armbar escapes.

These are like day 3 white belt things. Hitchhiker escape and stepping over the body if you can

Has this girl actually trained bjj one day in her life?
I mean this was super telegraphed, reminds me of the fresh white belts at the gyms who have no fucking idea what's going on...

That reminded me of Belbita's fight against Lipski. She is just clueless on the ground. Her striking is not bad, but instead of staying at range she continuously initiates the clinch. But I didn't want to bet Jojua either, because she is equally clueless on the feet.

There go my jack shore itd profits
Has this girl actually trained bjj one day in her life?
I mean this was super telegraphed, reminds me of the fresh white belts at the gyms who have no fucking idea what's going on...
its pretty frustrating to watch, especially when Belbita is winning the fight on the feet and is able to take down the wizard of the mat

that was actually one of my more confident plays lol

was eying that off, didnt wana throw my money away though. Like i said in the discussion, Jojua has a crap ton of guard subs, and Belbita been guard subbed 4 times. Both are cans so figh IQ is irrelevant

There go my jack shore itd profits

its pretty frustrating to watch, especially when Belbita is winning the fight on the feet and is able to take down the wizard of the mat

that was actually one of my more confident plays lol

had 1u at -190 on the o2.5, not a big deal but still annoying...

was eying that off, didnt wana throw my money away though. Like i said in the discussion, Jojua has a crap ton of guard subs, and Belbita been guard subbed 4 times. Both are cans so figh IQ is irrelevant
Did not notice that. Maybe I should’ve done a bit more research. A lot of times I don’t pay a lot of attention to older fights

Boys i lack posting in here and it says below my name “double yellow card”. Am I about to get a red card and get kicked? Hahaha

Back