• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN 3 PBP/Discussion

Jodie looking way inferior in striking and obviously size.. Her hope now is if Hill slows down enough for her to start catching her

Well, no way should Hill be -5xx here LMAO.

Probably Hill rd 1, but not a blowout at all.

Glad I didn't bet this shit-show. That was probably a Hill round, but she is, as usual, underperforming, and allowing Esquibel to do much better than she has any business doing.

decently close and at least Esquibel is throwing heat and coming forward. still like having +~500 odds on her

Esquibel's belly to jiggle at least 10 more times during fight......EASYMONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blind betting Sakai next fight, value is probably on Arlovski tho

Hill is the more effective striker here, but she's backing up the entire time AND she is getting hit too. That's NOT a good look, even if she's landing her own strikes. This formula has led to so many judges giving the fight to the fighter that's moving forward. If you are gonna move backward, you have to REALLY show a wide gap in strikes landed. Hill is getting hit too much.

She **should** be up 2-0, especially after the end of rd 2 where she had a good flurry. But damn...if anyone laid this juice I would feel so square.

Shannon Sherk getting busted up

Hill beating her up pretty good now. Hoping Jodie can make it to the finish line

Clear 2-0 Hill. She landed more strikes and harder strikes. But judges have dumbfounded me before.

Hill is the more effective striker here, but she's backing up the entire time AND she is getting hit too. That's NOT a good look, even if she's landing her own strikes. This formula has led to so many judges giving the fight to the fighter that's moving forward. If you are gonna move backward, you have to REALLY show a wide gap in strikes landed. Hill is getting hit too much.

She **should** be up 2-0, especially after the end of rd 2 where she had a good flurry. But damn...if anyone laid this juice I would feel so square.

What's especially telling is how many strikes Hill is missing by a country mile, just wiffing at total air. Against an incredibly easy fighter to hit with poor defense in Esquibel.

Jodie running face first into punches now

Back