UFC on ABC 4 PBP/Discussion

I personally don't post any bets that I made before or after. I tried for a few weeks and it just caused angst. I do find the back and forth during the fights to be interesting though and a few of you even cause me to re-think my opinion.

What I usually try and do is find someone who usually does fairly well on here and if you agree with there assessment then if you were gonna bet 20$ on the fight make it 40$ now and if you disagree and you were gonna put 20$ on it maybe make it 10$. When I try and keep track on how people do for each event I do not look at the value the money value they bet just there win/loss record I do not include live betting in this though

Anthony itd. But its a legit toss up because of walkers style

Amazing performance.

What's the story behind the Machado name? Is he related to Jean Jacques?

Also drod at 36... Man thats gona be a decline
He definitely loves his middle name. I mean do you hear any other sports athletes use their middle name? Probably under 1 percent if so.

The UFC homerism for Smith is insane. They all pretend like Glover never happened. I think he's incredibly over-rated.

he is overrated somewhat. things fell in place for his career resurgence and he could hang with the rest, but not da best

but johnny used to be a stripper so

I think it's crazy how BOL goes from a 10 to 20 cent line and then before the fight even starts, they move to 30 on the live betting. You can literally go to different sections of their website and get different odds right now.

I personally don't post any bets that I made before or after. I tried for a few weeks and it just caused angst. I do find the back and forth during the fights to be interesting though and a few of you even cause me to re-think my opinion.
I'm unsure why you posting your bets before a UFC card starts would cause angst. I've done it for 10+ years and nobody says anything, win or lose.

Not posting your bets before a UFC card starts, then posting about your wins after the fact is what will cause angst, because you're essentially seeking attention for your wins, but nobody ever knew you made the bets in the first place and you certainly aren't posting all of your losses when your fighters lose.

I think it's crazy how BOL goes from a 10 to 20 cent line and then before the fight even starts, they move to 30 on the live betting. You can literally go to different sections of their website and get different odds right now.

I don't do online betting anymore since I live in Vegas but when I used to before I moved here and it wasn't just once or twice it was like almost every event if you like a fighter to win by dec a lot of times if you parlayed that fighter with the over 2.5 the payout would be bigger then his Dec line. This was bovada idk if any sites are still messed up like that but if so ch ck it out

I'm unsure why you posting your bets before a UFC card starts would cause angst. I've done it for 10+ years and nobody says anything, win or lose.

Not posting your bets before a UFC card starts, then posting about your wins after the fact is what will cause angst, because you're essentially seeking attention for your wins, but nobody ever knew you made the bets in the first place and you certainly aren't posting all of your losses when your fighters lose.
I started my gambling career in horse racing so I would never red board. It's a cardinal sin. The angst was because I posted the amounts and people called bs, so I had to show proof. That's not the kind of thing I want to deal with.

The problem with posting my bets without $ amounts was that bet-size is very important to me. If you bet everything I bet equally, you'll go broke. If you bet them in the proportions I do, you'll do well. I'd have to use units or something like that and it's not worth the effort.

Damn, just fight already

I started my gambling career in horse racing so I would never red board. It's a cardinal sin. The angst was because I posted the amounts and people called bs, so I had to show proof. That's not the kind of thing I want to deal with.

The problem with posting my bets without $ amounts was that bet-size is very important to me. If you bet everything I bet equally, you'll go broke. If you bet them in the proportions I do, you'll do well. I'd have to use units or something like that and it's not worth the effort.

Why is bet size important to you? I literally try and keep track and people's bets almost every event. Just because someone is betting 5$ a fight compared to someone betting 500$ a fight doesn't make the person betting 500$ a fight any better of a handicapper so to say just maybe that person has more of an income where losing 500$ won't hurt them. If bet size is important to you then do you follow drake's bets?

Smith looking shook. I think he goes full passive "Lionheart" going forward. Still might crack Walkers glass chin though haha

Why is bet size important to you? I literally try and keep track and people's bets almost every event. Just because someone is betting 5$ a fight compared to someone betting 500$ a fight doesn't make the person betting 500$ a fight any better of a handicapper so to say just maybe that person has more of an income where losing 500$ won't hurt them. If bet size is important to you then do you follow drake's bets?
I don't follow anyone's bets! I'll adjust bets based on strong opinions that I respect but that's it.

Bet size is important to me because different types of bets win at different percentages(for me at least), so I bet them for different amounts to withstand the losing streaks. My win percentage is ranked Totals, ML, props. I bet more on Totals, less on ML, and much less on Props. If thinking in terms of units, my unit size on props is 1/4th of my unit on ML. If I bet my props for the same amounts I bet my totals I could bust my bankroll in a busy weekend.

That's Walker's issue though. He was focusing on punching rather than defending the takedown. It's just low IQ.

That's Walker's issue though. He was focusing on punching rather than defending the takedown. It's just low IQ.
I think he could improve a lot with a cerebral team. Cejudo probably isn't the best fit but someone like that.

Back