UFC Moscow - best Russian prospects that UFC should sign

Appreciate it bro, the Russian regional scene is awesome for the fans that don't care much about promotional stuff, and that's my case. I love the sport, technique aspects of it, and the fights there are very technical but yet violent, so it's exactly my thing.
Btw, edited a bit my post to make it more clear, cheers!
Not very likely bro :/

Tumenov will be fighting for the ACB belt in some months. Krylov is being well paid and is happy at FNG.
Recently head of FNG said that Krylov's contract expires in August and they allowed him (or doesn't mind if he starts it) to start negotiations with UFC.

Recently head of FNG said that Krylov's contract expires in August and they allowed him (or doesn't mind if he starts it) to start negotiations with UFC.
Interesting. Then he should be a must-sign because UFC really needs young talent at 205.

Ts you avoided m1, Fng and Acb champs yet that's where the Ufc has been raiding.

Alexey Kunchenko- undefeated m1 ww champ
Sergey Pavlovich- undefeated Fng fighter. Widely considered the best HW prospect in mma
Nikita Krylov-Fng lhw champ

11 fights announced so far. Pavlovich is probably the other. I wonder if Edilov will be on the card?

All in divisions that need beefing up so sign em all, why not?

Back