UFC missed out on Fedor but they could have Baby Fedor

The guy Kirill lost to is no slouch. Pavlovich signed with the UFC not too long ago and is fighting his debut against Overeem on next weeks UFC FN China card.
That guy def looks like a bad motherfucker

Although not anymore, still its not like the UFC is signing up tons of up and coming easter euopean talent generally is it? Bellator has had the lead their for awhile.
Well that seems to be changing as of late.

UFC has baby Albini

voGbZ6L.jpg
They should fight for the baby belt.

I mean it takes more than the name, just because hes called baby fedor doesn't mean anything. Is he comparable in terms of talent? I see his record is already 11 - 6.

I could call myself lazy fedor maybe they could sign me as an exciting prospect for a lot less than the real fedor.

Baby Fedor will bang again I’m sure. 30 years old for HW might as well be 19.

Last edited:
He was blaming shit like nasal spray before everyone blamed dick pills.

this guy was a huge bust, like Ryan Leaf level bust.

Lol.. I remember him from affliction

I remember thinking uhhh what a nasty physique
Then he failed a steroid test

Damn

Those are always my favorite failed tests. When they pop for an actual decent steroid and still look like a 10 lbs of shit stuffed in a 5 lb sack. Like man what the fuck are you doing with your life?

Those are always my favorite failed tests. When they pop for an actual decent steroid and still look like a 10 lbs of shit stuffed in a 5 lb sack. Like man what the fuck are you doing with your life?
Barnett is another one that comes to mind
{<diva}

Baby Fedor was never worthy of the Fedor name.

Back